Search results

1. T

Rockshox Monarch RT help

Hi I was hoping to get some advice on my shock. It’s about 4 months old, had it from new. After about three rides there was quite s bit of gunk around the o ring on the stanchion. I’m assuming this is oil and dirt. So cleaned it up. Thinking it may have just been overfilled or something I...
  2. T

Denting rims

Hi, I am after some advice. I dent my rear rim almost every ride. It’s pinching flat and doing my head in. I am trying to ride smoother and lighter but every time I try s harder track I end up walking home. I ride a stock rim, minion, not tubeless, at about 30-35 psi. I don’t have a pressure...
  3. T

STOLEN BIKE. Stumpjumper Evo 2014

My bike has been flogged out of my shed at home on the 30th April. I know its going to be close to impossible to get it back but thought I would try. Stolen from Melbourne but could pop up anywhere. 2014 Stumpjumper Evo (Pretty much completely Black with red Flat pedals) Monarch debonair...
  4. T

XO 10 speed shifter with xx1 11 speed everything else. Would ya or wouldn't ya?

I'm off to nz for a ride and have been hoping a 11 speed trigger shifter would come up for sale but no dice. Got full xx1 on bike with a grip shift. I prefer trigger. Like an idiot I did not get my act together and just buy a gx. I have a xo 10 speed on my other bike. Thinking I might...
  5. T

Rim advice

I have sram rise 60's on at the moment, with minion dhf 2.5's on, the rim is 19mm wide. I find the bike to be a bit washy in corners at pace. It feels a bit unstable/ unbalanced especially on fast berms. Im not sure this is a result of the tires to wide for the rims or if its something else...
  6. T

sorry deleted

sorry deleted
  7. T

Carbon rims, New to them..is the popping noise normal?

Right lads I just brought a new bike which came with sram rise 60's. Shes all good bar any slightly heavier than normal hits there is a pop/ping noise (from the rear mainly). Cant be good for it. Is this normal? Will they snap and I am gonna end up with triangle tires?! Sorry if this...