Search results

1. D

NSW HT Carbon 29er frame or complete bike in XL

prefer brands like Niner, Yeti, Santa Cruz, maybe Giant advanced, S-Works, Intense.... Might be interested in a chinese 29er frame if the price is below $300 cheers
  2. D

NSW HT Carbon 29er frame or complete bike in XL

Item: Carbon 29er frame Location: Kyogle or Byron Bay, might travel for the right frame or willing to organize a courier Item Condition: must be in good condition Reason for selling: looking to buy Price and price conditions: up to $1000 for frame or 2000max for complete bike...
  3. D

VIC Fox 36 26" Float/Talas

I got those forks youre looking for but my price is 500 bucks
  4. D

NSW Sold

hi mate still got this?? interested in swaps?
  5. D

NSW Sold

sold sold sold
  6. D

NSW Sold

Pending payment....
  7. D

NSW Sold

its Byron bay, sorry for misspelling and forks might be sold, if buyer fails to pick em up than ill let you guys know. its a coil btw and i live in kyogle Nsw but can meet in byron bay if someones serious buying em. ta
  8. D

Cain Creek DB 8.75 x 2.75

hi mate, if youre after a air than i might help ya out. pm me Price $400 firm incl postage
  9. D

NSW Sold

Item: Fox 40' Kashima forks 2014 mod 26' straight steerer, 168mm black Location: Byron Bay, NSW Item Condition: Mint Reason for selling: bought for my project and never ended up building it Price and price conditions: $750 make us a offer, all i can say is no i got 700 ish in...
  10. D

Canecreek Double Barrel Air XV SOLD

got pics mate?
  11. D

What are the most important things to look at when buying a new or s/h bike?

Agree with that. They should offer frame only as a option. I like the newer glory frames, i tested one and i think they are great
  12. D

you making a point mark, but sometimes you just buy or build your bike the way you like and enjoy it for the next 3 to 5 yrs. But i think bikes are also more like a hobby, if you're enthusiastic than you care what brand and parts
  13. D

QLD WTB: HOPE m4 lever LH & RH

check with chainreactioncycles.com better buying new than used, wont save ya much and takes ages to find it
  14. D

Trance SX vs Trance 27.5 1

but i know what youre saying
  15. D

Trance SX vs Trance 27.5 1

i would pay more attention to frame and forks
  16. D

have to shop around and do my maths.. can i buy from the USA? Or is it going to be a pain in the arse to get it shipped over?
  17. D

its hard to find a mint 2013-2014 650b frame in carbon like the ones i got in mind, no one wants to sell theirs because they just bought their bike not long time ago and if something is good why would you sell it? but at the end im ok to pay up to 3.6 to 4k for a frame only, if i buy forks and...
  18. D

Can you Identify this Frame ????????

what i know, klein bikes used to be expensive back in the day. Some Klein bikes or frames got collectors value, but yours is in pretty rough condition
  19. D

Rotorburn Scammer - Don't Buy These BOS Forks

you know what i mean as seller it sucks because of the fees but as buyer it seems to be good because you get your money back. Its pretty sad that you cant trust anything anymore, i better stick to cash in hand in futer as buyer and seller. maybe asking for ID next time and compare the given...
  20. D

All Mountain Tyres

Pretty good mate, i might try that one as well