Search results

1. L

Whistler pics

Love this! Thanks for sharing. Makes me miss Whistler. A lot.
  2. L

Whistler pics

Lol! I know! His facial expression is priceless!
  3. L

Whistler pics

I love seeing photos of other girls shredding - it's so inspiring. I thought I would post a couple photos from my first Whistler Bike Park experience last summer - hoping to get this thread going again! Keep posting photos girls! xx
  4. L

VIC SOLD 2014 Banshee Legend MK II - Medium

Item: 2014 Banshee Legend MK II DH bike - size Medium Location: Melbourne, will consider shipping interstate at buyers expense Item condition: frame and certain parts (drive chain, brakes, cranks & chain device) are practically brand new (only used for one race). Reason for Selling...
  5. L

Introducing the Girls

Hey Carly!! My partner is from Cairns. Pretty sick riding up there! I know of a couple girls up there who love to ride - mainly XC tho.... I can put you in touch. Have you done any of the DH tracks? Definitely better on a DH bike. I did the dawn till dusk at Gravitate last year and that...
  6. L

1x10 without a chainguide

Race face have a wide narrow chain ring available now in different sizes and colours. It will also work fine with a Shimano drive chain and will continue to stay on even over rough terrain. If you are looking to buy locally - Group Sport supply to most bike stores.
  7. L

Whistler 2014!!

My partner and I stayed the first two months at a condo at North Star (across from IGA market plaza). it was amazing - and had plenty of room for bikes, kitchen etc. If you can share with a couple mates it's worth while. We then stayed the last few weeks at staff accommodation - it was easier to...
  8. L

The “Flying with a downhill bike” thread

Hi T Rex, Just read through your traveling tips - thank you! Which insurance do you recommend for covering bikes at home? I've been meaning to look into this as we now have 4 bikes and I would not be able to afford to cover them if anything happened. Suggestions welcomed!
  9. L

Elbow/knee protection

Knee protection My partner and I have done a lot of research on good knee protection (mainly for DH riding). We recently ordered Dainese Oak Knee pads and love them. They don't fall or slip down when riding. However, if you want something lighter for XC riding, then I would go with POC gear...
  10. L

Introducing the Girls

Hi ladies, another newbie to the forum here. Name: Lyndsay Age: 33 Location: Melbourne Riding since: 2012 Bike(s): Commencal V3 DH Ride: XC, DH and interested in doing some of the Alpine Gravity Enduro Series next year Style: Love XC and DH. Last year I did a couple months...