Search results

1. S

sold

Item: Scott Genius MC30 duallie SOLD SOLD SOLD
  2. S

What is my Santa Cruz Chameleon worth??

Hi guys Don't know if this is the right forum, but i'm looking to sell my '03 chameleon singlespeed. What do you think it is worth? and should I sell the bike whole, or the frame seperately? It's a small black frame, with skareb forks, dmr singlespeed hubs, laced to mavic 517 rims...
  3. S

Stolen fisher and santa cruz

Hi guys I'm michael from Brisbane my mob number is 0414719251 Last night (5/10/03) Both of my mountianbikes were stolen from my garage. :( :evil: :evil: :( The first was a Gray Fisher Sugar 1 2000 model. Yellow and red in colour. Specs Sid SL front shock Sid rear...
  4. S

Broken bike at 12hr!!

Was anyone here at the 12hr last weekend?? If so, did you happen to see the guy wearing Flight Centre lycra, who snapped the headtube of a Ti Sports alu hardtail?? :P Very Funny!! :P Oh, and it wasn't even his bike!!! :twisted:
  5. S

SINGLESPEED WORLD TITLES

You may or may not know that the singlespeed mountianbike world titles :twisted: are being held near Melbourne on the 8th and 9th of November. Being for Queensland, I'm trying to put together a group to travel to the race. We will either be flying to Melbourne and hiring a van to drive to...