Search results

1. L

Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon

"I think it's a 2011 model" ... surely you would know if you bought it three years ago.
  2. L

Athurs Seat / Mornington Peninsula MTB proposal

It doesn't take much of your time to read through the Discussion Paper and leave your thoughts on the survey. Very exciting if it goes ahead. I joined the Red Hill Riders just to feel like I was contributing in a way, but the whole Arthurs Seat mtb experience always leaves me wondering whether...
  3. L

Snakes

I have seen one tiger snake at YY, thankfully whilst in the car driving down from the area near the start of Cressy. Surely there are thousands in that sort of bushland though... Was in Forrest a couple of weeks ago, whilst off on the bike, my Mum and her bloke were walking down to Lake...
  4. L

GIANT Trance X (2012)

Keast Park?
  5. L

[AM] 2014 Giant Trance SX 27.5

"Have a bit of a rest". Gold. Nasty stack mate, you took it like a boss. All the best for the healing process...
  6. L

Buller 27th dec 2013

I headed up last Sunday...3.5hr journey. Tackled Stonefly, with LOTS of walking, was a pretty brutal climb for where I'm at, but shooting back down was well worth it. What a great layout that trail is! Also Gang Gangs, Misty Twist and Copperhead were all great fun. What an awesome place to head...
  7. L

Buller 27th dec 2013

Looks like a fun day was had. I've been up there once with my bro and loved Copperhead. But I have to say, guys like the ones referred to above are a bit of a turn-off for me as a beginner. Until I'm a bit more skilled up and confident, I tend to try and ride at quieter times when I get a chance.
  8. L

AM Like a glove... My one MTB bike fits all - 2014 Trek Remedy 9.8.

Great read, good luck on the new rig. Sounded familiar as I read on, I'm also about a year in on a 29er hardtail after my younger brother, and a surprise heart attack, got me into mountain biking. Now I'd love to look at getting a dually. An update on how you find the change would be great...
  9. L

All Mountain Tracks - What Do You See

I'm only a beginner, however for what it's worth... Copperhead at Mt Buller, Cressy at Youies are tracks that I've really enjoyed. They provide a bit of everything for me, and I can learn and practice different skills depending on how hard I can push before a reality checking stack.
  10. L

Warranty Issues... Please help!

What is a 'normal' first post? Was just scrolling through and found it a bit odd that this bloke was sledged by his own for asking a pretty fair question... Gotta start somewhere I suppose?
  11. L

Warranty Issues... Please help!

Great result! Good for you... I guess they figured helping you out is good for their brand, rather than suggesting you "buy a can of paint" like some minnows out there...