Search results

1. T

Which Multi tool to get?

Lezyne CRV 12. Light, compact, everything I need...
  2. T

Casual Sydney Rides

Lots of DH tracks around. None of which I ride :P Depends how young you're talking, but I'd hope I still fit into that category hahaha. What are you riding?
  3. T

Casual Sydney Rides

Not sure if LP would be the best to ride at night if you've never done it before...
  4. T

The revitalized Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 - build in progress

Problem is, where is that pressure being transfered to if the stiffer fork isn't absorbing it? The rest of the carbon frame... Its a XC/light duty trail bike. 34's would be a happy medium.
  5. T

Need to be fitter / less fat

slowmick; forums aren't the place to get this sort of info. Do an introductory session with a conditioning trainer at your local gym, they will do a plan with what works for YOU. Everyone has their opinion on fitness and what works for them. But all people aren't the same.
  6. T

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Any indication of how long the two climbs are?
  7. T

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Looking forward to it! Will the golf club have take-aways or best to BYO? How many registrations so far?
  8. T

The revitalized Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 - build in progress

How come you got a 30t? (too small for 26") and a front mech with a single chain ring? :confused:
  9. T

SLX rear brake sometimes goes soft

Never mind.
  10. T

NSW SLX/XT Brakes

i think what he is trying to say, is the 785's hold their value very well. People arent really keen to sell them, especially when they are $90 an end from CRC...
  11. T

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

You would be VERY hard pressed prosecuting him riding on trails, however if they are over 200w (the onus on being on him to prove they aren't) and riding on the road between the trails then they are considered a registrable vehicle and he is liable for uninsured/unregistered/unlicensed...
  12. T

1x10 without a chainguide

Makes plenty of sense! Anyone got a 32 NW ring for sale?
  13. T

1x10 without a chainguide

Probably going to be a stupid question; what is and what is the advantage of a NW chain ring over using the standard middle ring (other than flexibility to change gear for certain tracks).
  14. T

[LOCATED] 2013 Specialized DEMO M5 Blue/White - Contact me ASAP

Chris from Flow can if he likes. I'm not really in a position to. Moral of the story, record you serial numbers! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

[LOCATED] 2013 Specialized DEMO M5 Blue/White - Contact me ASAP

Yep, since been returned. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

STOLEN 2012 Cannondale scalpel 29er - Sutherland shire

Have you passed on the serial number to police?
  17. T

SLX brakes on a Trek Fuel 8

Yep, mine was the same, would keep crushing my knuckles...
  18. T

I've got the EX8 with these rotors, I also have a hard tail that had these rotors and now has the SLX rotors. Made a big difference. There is a reason one can only be used with resin pads.
  19. T

Its the crap Deore rotors they come with. Also, from stock you need to adjust the lever out a bit.
  20. T

police and emergency services games

I'm competing in the XC race at Yellowmundiee on Wednesday! Good luck to all in the AM.