Search results

1. B

lake-maquarie-games-dh

i was just reading some old post and came across something called the lake macquarie games? what was it and is it still happening?
  2. B

downhill around melbourne

im heading down to melbourne in a few weeks. i wont have my bike but im renting a dh bike down there. i plan on going to kinglake and the channel 10 track at mt dandedong, is there any other tracks out that way worth checking out? i dont really wanna go too far from kinglake as im staying nearby.
  3. B

hardwood pallets

anybody know where i can get free or cheap hardwood pallets around newcastle? and are they good for making take offs to dirt landers?
  4. B

need a bike

i need a bike with at least 150/160mm front and rear travel. i need it to be able to do some moderate dh/fr but the occasional xc. would i be more suited to buying a light freeride bike or an all mountain bike? i am 175cm tall and weigh 61kg. i have looked a giant reign, marin attack trail...
  5. B

scott voltage fr 30

i am looking for a new bike. it will mainly be used for dh/fr but i will do xc from time to time. can the bike do any sort of xc? and it is adjustable 160-180mm in the front isnt it? i wuold get a 2011 reign sx but nowhere can order them in as they are all sold out. has anybody had any...