Search results

1. B

HMBA DOWNHILL/ALL MOUNTAIN Results 30.11.14 "KILLIAZE"

Videos? If anybody has videos either from the side of the track or go pro runs i would love to see them!
  2. B

2014 Mountain bike world cup season

maybe its behind
  3. B

Pick the winning time in Cairns! Score a prize.

3.27.68 hopefully
  4. B

DH FR SS newcastle, hunter, stroud, gloucester, fresh tracks and peeps to ride with

sugarloaf main road? i think i know what you mean. pm me so i am certain
  5. B

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

which category i turned 15 in july and i see there is an under 15s category, would that be the category to signup in?
  6. B

Aussie DH bike builder: I-track

tamworth maybe? it looks like a track at tamworth
  7. B

im a bit slow i think others may have understood, im just a bit slow thats all haha
  8. B

what is the reasoning behind the no gopro rule?
  9. B

videos are there any videos of the track, and are we able to gopro if we want?
  10. B

malware warning i also get a malware warning. is it a common problem or is it just us 2?
  11. B

how long are the tracks? are the tracks long and is there much pedalling involved?
  12. B

downhill around melbourne

kinglake and narby looks like im going to kinglake and narby for the day. and on the yarravalley cycles website i saw the kona but when i rang they said they rent giant glorys?
  13. B

you yang or narby/kinglake? i have the option of going to you yangs for the day or kinglake and narbethong. theres 2 decent dh tracks at you yangs from what i have seen but is it worth the push back to the top vs 2 shuttleable tracks? where should i spend a day? and is there decent downhill...
  14. B

lake-maquarie-games-dh

i was just reading some old post and came across something called the lake macquarie games? what was it and is it still happening?
  15. B

warburton valley im just gonna make a list. kinglake you yang narbethong granton warburton. are all these tracks still open and rideable? and will it be snowing on any of them?
  16. B

channel 10 closed dam i had no idea it was closed. how long of a drive is it to you yangs from kinglake?
  17. B

im heading down to melbourne in a few weeks. i wont have my bike but im renting a dh bike down there. i plan on going to kinglake and the channel 10 track at mt dandedong, is there any other tracks out that way worth checking out? i dont really wanna go too far from kinglake as im staying nearby.
  18. B

Mont St Anne World Cup

can we download it after? is there anyway to download it after its aired?
  19. B

Cessnock Trails

patterson enduro is the patterson enduro track only open on race days or is it on private property?
  20. B

hardwood pallets

cutting the pallets that was my original plan to remove the planks then use those. does it work well?