Search results

1. sherman

DH Meeting 15/08/12 6:30pm

Hey everyone. We will have a DH meeting on Wednesday 15/08/12 at Spotted Cow starting at 6:30pm. Main discussion point will be issues that council has with Frenzy which require pretty urgent attention. Also we will find out what everyone wants from the DH side of club so we can start...
  2. sherman

Bunting DH Track 4/5/12

Hey everyone, We will be bunting the downhill track this Friday starting around 2:30pm. Meeting at the top gazebo. Bring hammers and a rack if you have one to give the track one last cleanup before the race. Any help would be much appreciated. Also we are still looking for some...
  3. sherman

Wild West Series Round 3 Results

Hey Everyone, Below are the results from round 3 of the Wild West Series. If there is any errors please contact me at tmb.club@gmail.com Cheers Jiel
  4. sherman

Agm 14/03/12

Hey everyone. We will be having our AGM on the 14/3/12 starting straight after our monthly meeting which will start at the usual time of 7pm in the Dr Price room on Little St. Some big things are on the cards for this year, so come along and be part of it all. Post up if you would like...
  5. sherman

Trail Maintainence 14/1/12

Trail Maintentance Where: Jubilee Park, Withcott end (Amos Rd). When: Saturday 14/1/12 Time: 2.00pm Tools Requried: brushcutters, rakes, shovels and just general tools to up clean up the trails. If you dont have any tools the club has a selection that will be there on the day. The...
  6. sherman

Friends of Bryan race day

Hey everyone, TMBC is looking at getting a TMBC table at the Friends of Bryan race day on the 4th of Feb 2012. Have a look at the Friends of Bryan facebook page for more details. Tickets will be $70 if we can get 10 people. Please send an email to the club at tmb.club@gmail.com or post up...
  7. sherman

Christmas Drinks & Club Meeting - 20/12/11

Hey everyone, Seeing as we ran out of time for the club Christmas party and need to discuss a few ideas before the new year, Jason and I thought it would be a good idea to have a meeting at the Spotted Cow next Tuesday night starting at 6:30pm. We will discuss the club calendar and also...
  8. sherman

November Meeting 9/11/11

Hey guys, Sorry about the late notice but the last club meeting for the year will be held on the 9/11/11 at 7pm in the Dr Price room. Please post up any apoloigies and items to be discussed. Cheers Jiel
  9. sherman

Club Runs Day - Frenzy 13/11/11

Hey everyone, We will be having a club runs on the 13th of November starting with rego at 8:30 and the first run leaving at 9am. Date: 13/11/11 Time: 8:30am - about 5pm Location: Frenzy (meet at top gazebo) Cost: $25 per person Must have MTBA membership or buy a day licence for $20...
  10. sherman

October Meeting

Hey Everyone, We will be having our meeting on the 19/10/11 at 7pm in the Dr Price room located on Little St. Please post up any apologies and discussion. Cheers Jiel
  11. sherman

Track Name

Hey guys, Sorry about the long wait, but I heard back from graham today and from the 4 names we narrowed it to at last months meeting, council is happy with 3 but dont like turkey chase for greeny political views. Ill close this poll of on Friday arvo so I can tell graham what our...
  12. sherman

New TMBC website

Hey guys, I got annoyed with Uni work so I thought I'd have a muck around with started a website up. Never done anything like this so it's going to be a bit dodgy. I'll be working on this here and there when I find the time so post up any suggestions on how I could improve it or what I...
  13. sherman

September Meeting 14/09/11

Hey guys, It's that time of the month again. We will be having the TMBC monthly meeting at 7pm in the Dr Price room on the 14/09/11. Post up any discussion or apologies. Hope to see everyone there. Cheers Jiel
  14. sherman

Club Meeting 10/8/11

Hey everyone, The club meeting will be held on the 10/8/11 at 7pm in the Dr Price room. Post up any apologies and matters that need to be discussed Cheers Jiel
  15. sherman

DH race meeting

Hey guys We will be having a meeting at the spotted cow at 6 on Thursday the 4th of august to make sure everything is organised for the race. If anybody who is keen to help out could make it, that would be great. Cheers Jiel
  16. sherman

Downhill Maintainence - 30th July

Hey everyone We need to get the track in condition to hold the sunshine series race on it so we will be having a working bee on the 30th of July starting at 8am meeting at the top gazebo. Bring shovels, rakes and whatever else you think will be needed. Post up here if you can make it...
  17. sherman

jubilee park is now open

As the title suggests jubilee is now open for cycling apart for the sandstone trail but all mtba tracks are good to go. Thanks for everybody's patience with this matter but go out and have some fun :)
  18. sherman

DH organisation meeting Thursday 16/6/11

Hey everyone, We will be having a meeting this Thursday 16/6/11 at 6pm at the Spotted Cow to discuss what still needs to happen for the DH race on the 21st of August. If anybody who is keen to help organise prior to and/or on the day, could you please come. Cheers Jiel
  19. sherman

Jubilee Park

Hey everyone, I just called Graham and he said that he has machinery down there to fix the creek crossings. Depending on weather he is hoping to open Harvey St to the Amos Rd within the next month or so. Also he said that there were tyre marks on the tracks and wanted me to remind everyone...
  20. sherman

June Meeting 8/6/11

Hey guys The TMBC meeting will be on the 8/6/11 at 7pm in the Dr Price Room located on Little St. Sorry about the late notice but post up any apologies or discussion Cheers Jiel