Search results

1. Wilson_753

VIC SOLD ****Niner Carbon Rigid 29" Fork

Item: Niner Carbon Rigid 29" Fork, Tapered Headtube, 9mm QR. Location: Hamilton, Vic Cond: Brand New! Reason: 29er build didn't happen. Price: $400 + $15 for postage http://www.ninerbikes.com/carbonfork NINER CARBON FORK (TAPERED) Disc Only Tapered (1.125-1.5")...
  2. Wilson_753

XC Wilson's Custom Ti 650B (Triton)

Alright guys, I've finally gotten round to building up this frame after about a year or so due to various reasons, it'll be my do it all hard tail from XC to AM use. As mentioned in some other threads this frame is a custom titanium frame from Triton Bikes in Russia. I've been collecting parts...
  3. Wilson_753

Rear derailleur install + chainline problems.

Hi Guys, I'm nearing the end of a build however am having a hard time installing the rear derailleur and getting it functioning properly. I have set the limits, but it doesn't seem to be sitting in the frame right, it looks too high and is rubbing on the frame when in the highest gear (small...
  4. Wilson_753

Brake Adaptors?

Hey Guys, Just a quick question about brake adapters and rotor sizes....never changed hydro brakes before. I have this fork (http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=62200) and these brakes...
  5. Wilson_753

Rear Wheel confusion 142x12 or 135x9?

Hi Guys, Trying to build my first bike from the frame up, looking at Stans Arch EX wheels atm, but came across the 142x12 wheel standard. I've attached some pictures of the rear drop outs (minus the hanger) and am thinking standard 135x9 are the ones that will work with QR, but just confirming...
  6. Wilson_753

Best Bottom Bracket?

Hi Guys, I'm building up a new xc/am titanium 650B over the next few months in time for summer and am just researching parts. So reaching out for some opinions on some of the better bottom brackets people are using. The type I am setting up for is 68/73mm and I'll be most likely using...
  7. Wilson_753

1999 Norco Mountaineer Build

Hey Guys, I've always had bikes growing up and have recently gotten back into riding seriously of late. So I found the only bike I had left in the garage a 1999 Norco Mountaineer. After about 5 years of neglect I pumped up the tyres and took it for a spin, it became very apparent it needed...