Search results

1. jonjon86

Stund - Season 2 Episode

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of "STUND" before but if your a biker, you should have. Stevie Romanuk decided to put an MTB show together and here it is. 20min of un-interupted, get you pumped, MTB footage. Enjoy http://www.pinkbike.com/video/108343/
  2. jonjon86

Wsmtb d/h kurrajong 9/8/09 by nbt

Great photo's, love the lighting and the lense combo. Any more of 220. I was on the silver Demo 9, wearing black shorts, foo fighters shirt and a grey "THE" helmet. I didn't have a number plate before the race runs. vk86j@hotmail.com. What camera lense & flash combo do you use? Looks fantastic.
  3. jonjon86

888's That Bad?

07 888 wc..... Best fork i've ever owned. I think it comes largely own to riding style and rider weight. I'm 90kg's and I tend to be a little hard on my gear so the 888's were a natural choice. Easily adjust to suit the track on any given day and are exactly what there designed...bomb proof...
  4. jonjon86

Downhill Sunday August 9

I'll be there.
  5. jonjon86

New Fort William Red Route.

Cool.... Enough said. Looks pretty flat though.
  6. jonjon86

World Cup World Cup #5 - DH Results - Maribor

'T was Gee. Crashed within 20 sec from the end. He was looking to finish close to sams time before he went down. Barel's run was the stuff of legends. He was so loose through the bottom section. 50kph through the trap when sam only managed 44. Pretty gutsy stuff.
  7. jonjon86

DH Rd 5 Results & Points

Thanks steve.
  8. jonjon86

DH Rd 5 Results & Points

Hi steve. Jon O'Neill here. Year point tally says I came second in B class on sunday but the times state differently? Jon O'Neill : Best 2:56.86 Dave Williams : Best 3:03.29 Thanks mate. BTW. I'm coming for ya Grupe, .3 of a second to go. Thanks for a great day steve and the new tracks top...
  9. jonjon86

World Cup 4x/DH # 5 - Maribor

Fabien = EPIC You knew when he went through he'd be on the podium. Just never expected the win. EXcellent work from Sam, and great result for Mitch as well. He should be chuffed with 9th.
  10. jonjon86

WSMTB DH Round 5 Del Rio

Quote from downhill thread
  11. jonjon86

UCI World Cup / Champs Schedule for 2010

Champrey = Awesomeness Looks like all the DH rounds are on proper, downhill tracks next year. Cant wait to watch it all unfold again.
  12. jonjon86

WSMTB club round 5 Del Rio

Still on? Weathers playing up a bit?
  13. jonjon86

WSMTB-Kurrajong Freeride Round 2 - 18th & 19th july

Hell no. Most of the jumps and north shore stuff is definetly do-able on a HT. There are B & C lines around all the obsticles if you really dont feel up to anything.
  14. jonjon86

Fantasyland

Beautiful work. How many minutes of footage did you have to troll thru to get that. Definetly paid off though. Self shot is increadibly difficult. I would have been impressed if you'd been filming someone else.
  15. jonjon86

Luke simpson Blake brown Possums

Nice cut & shooting. Well edited as well. Queens of the stone age rock, Excellent song choice. really suited the riding. Now I cant uswe that song for fear of being ridiculed (spelling?).
  16. jonjon86

Keiran Volk Josh Bishop Possums

Excellent footage but as Nick said, dont repeat the same shots. Get a different angle for each rider and make sure the same section of track isn't shown after itself. Mix it up a little.
  17. jonjon86

Legal Bike facility in Hornsby/Ku-Ring-Gai area

Legal trails are needed everywhere guys so get on board and help out. It takes 1 min to add your name to the list.
  18. jonjon86

NSW SOLD Marzocchi 2007 888 RC2X WC Forks

Shotgun, PM'd
  19. jonjon86

Keiran Volk (KezzadawG) Promo

Cool Beans!
  20. jonjon86

Pro 3 year old

Gravedig Much