Search results

1. S

Rockshox Boxxer World Cup

Looking for a set of 26" Rockshox Boxxer World Cup Forks, 2013 or newer. Sydney area.
  2. S

Chain reaction cycles

Items Missing Ordered a bunch of stuff from CRC, including some Odi Rogue Grips Bonus Pack. When it arrived, 2 of the clamps and the 2 end caps were missing. They must have come loose and had fallen out of the carry holes in the box. Wrote to the guys at CRC and within a couple of days, I...
  3. S

The discount code thread

Ha, I hear you mate, I'm into my 8th Peroni already!
  4. S

The discount code thread

C'mon Champ, it's Friday, relax, you are taking things way too serious.
  5. S

The discount code thread

Settle down princess, I wrote it in jest or probably boredom due to the rain stopping me from riding.
  6. S

The discount code thread

Nah they're Ok, I buy stuff from them from time to time, but I was just looking through their current sales and thought it was a bit steep to be asking people for $8 plus postage to promote their business.
  7. S

The discount code thread

Mountain Bikes Direct Sale Mountain Bikes Direct are having a sale on 'Mountain Bikes Direct' car stickers. Down from $9.95 to $7.95, a whole 20% off. Add $9.00 for regular post and it's all yours!!! I'm really keen to fork out some of my hard earned so I can promote their business, who's with me?
  8. S

Denistone trail questions

Lookout everyone, we've got ourselves a tough guy. Muffin Man just wants to help with maintaining the track. With your type of attitude, you sort of make me want to tell everyone where it is.
  9. S

Question regarding Tuggerong Pines Trails

Bummer. Cheers mate.
  10. S

Where to ride in NSW?

Sydney MTB Riders Join the facebook group "Sydney MTB Riders. Plenty of people that organize rides and will be able to help you out. A lot of the best trails are not necessarily sanctioned or advertised publicly.
  11. S

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

Rode the new bit this week and it's a fun little addition. Good work guys, your hard work is much appreciated. Have to agree about the last jump though, I had to really scramble in some pedals to make sure I cleared it. At the same time, I wouldn't want to see it dumbed down too much as it's...
  12. S

Question regarding Tuggerong Pines Trails

Hey All, Heading down to Canberra in the next few weeks and I'm keen to have a spin at Tuggeranong Pines. I was just wondering whether or not these trails are able to be shuttled?? Cheers guys.
  13. S

All day knee pads

Leatt AirFlex Pro I'm keen on trying the Leatt AirFlex Pro Knee Guards. Has anyone got/had a pair of these and can give a quick review? The size charts given on these pads are wrong I reckon.
  14. S

NSW Bulli Builders - let's work together!

According to a Facebook group for Gong riders, the trees were actually downed from storms and were chopped up and used for building jumps. But I understand that trying to prove that later on is difficult.
  15. S

WTB: 2012/2013 Giant Glory Frame (Medium)

Item: 2012/2013 26" Giant Glory Frame (Medium) Condition: Decent. No cracks or big dents. Location: Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Blue Mountains NSW Price: $400 - $800 Extra Info:
  16. S

The Moo

It's pretty obvious where this is heading, the narrow minded Greenies & Co don't realize it now, but they are creating a monster. Instead of giving riders access to these two tiny bits of land (The Moo & Oxy), they will ban mountain bikers and think they have had a victory. But it will only...
  17. S

Mondraker Australia MTB Team & DHaRCO clothing video edit

Geez you whinge alot Poodle.
  18. S

Best MTB trails Melbourne or Brisbane???

Haha, you are going from one extreme to the other, you'll probably get to Brisbane and then struggle riding in the heat. Personally I'd rather ride in cooler weather than the heat. The heat kills me!!!
  19. S

Riding @ Picnic Point/Revesby Heights

Romy, I'd be happy to give you a hand with some trail work followed by a ride if you're keen some day,