Search results

1. S

VIC SOLD!!! Bargain $1500ono 2012 Custom Marin Quake 7.9

Item: 2012 custom built Marin Quake 7.9 (Medium). Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent, built but never had a chance to ride it. Couple small marks from storage. Reason for selling: Got an unexpected huge dental bill to pay and wife now wants us to move! So double ouch...
  2. S

Truvative Hammerschmidt cranks? Yay or Nay?

Hey guys been looking into parts for my next build and came across something interesting called the Hammerschmidt by Truvative. I've heard of it mentioned before but never knew exactly what it was and always thought it was simply 'just another' expensive crankset. Saw a you tube video on instal...
  3. S

VIC Sold and gone to better home.

Now sold and gone...
  4. S

VIC Sold and gone to better home.

Now sold and gone...
  5. S

VIC Sold and Gone!!!!!

Item: 2010 Trek Scratch Air 6 Location: S.E. Melbourne Item Condition: As new and Excellent. Not a scratch and never been offroad. Only ridden a few km's on the foot path and road. Size: Small Reason for sale: Not needed as I originally wanted to get into downhill riding and bought this but...
  6. S

VIC Sold and Gone!!!!!

Item: 2010 Trek Scratch Air 6 Location: S.E. Melbourne Item Condition: As new and Excellent. Not a scratch and never been offroad. Only ridden a few km's on the foot path and road. Size: Small Reason for sale: Not needed as I originally wanted to get into downhill riding and bought this but...
  7. S

RS Totems or RS Lyriks? Help?

Hey guys, I've recently been considering going with either Totems or Lyriks both in solo airs for my intense slope style 2 frame. Just need you opinion on the following: 1. Which one and why? 2. Durability or known problems (2011 or later models only, I'm aware that the early 2007's when...
  8. S

Need ur help, opinions and experiences on frame choice from fellow downhillers.

Hey guys, just recently built up an Intense 951 and the bike bug has definately bit me. Have barely bad a proper ride on the 951 and I'm already dreaming and thinking hard about what frame to buy and build up next as a second choice (love to be spoilt for choice). Would be great if you guys...
  9. S

Does intense frames come with a rear thru axle?

Hey guys newbie on here and new to the thru axle thing. Just placed a deposit on an Intense Socom frame and for some reason was told the frame does not come with a rear axle. The drop outs are 150mm so would require a 150x12mm axle. Was told by the bike shop that the frames dont come with a rear...