Search results

1. ogjon

Wombats Creek

If anyone in the Newcastle/Central Coast atea is keen to help dig & ride Let me know &we'll organise some working B's I'm re-building the Wombats Creek Pump/Jump trail
  2. ogjon

NSW 24" MTB/bmx wheels

Looking for a set of 24" MTB/bmx wheels Newcastle/Central Coast area NSW
  3. ogjon

Camron park BMX/MTB free ride park

Anyone been t0 Cameron park BMX/MTB free ride park? It's not far from Edgeworth in the Newy area council made park, looks ok but man it rides rough, why do council use frigging gravel? haven't they bothered to watch dirt jumps on you tube to see how they should build things properly?
  4. ogjon

getting back in shape

last spring/summer & autumn I shed approx 20kg started @ 105kg & I felt great being back down to 85kg but over the winter my weight has crept back up to 100kg again :( been off my bikes for the whole winter, so I thought it's about time to get back into shape(yes I know round is a shape but I...
  5. ogjon

where to buy 24" fork?

Hey all just wanting to know where I can purchase a 24" specific fork in NSW Newcastle/Central Coast area? Either rigid or suspension. TIA Jono
  6. ogjon

San remo xtreme sports center

well went to the so called extreme sports center @ San Remo on the Central Coast NSW this morning. WTF a total waste of time this place is in a state of disrepair all the jumps are tables, the launch ramps are ok until you hit the lips & the landing well the less said about them the better &...
  7. ogjon

my new build 24" street/DJ bike

well just purchased a 2010 Black Market Contraband 24" frame off a guy on here in Sydney area, can't wait for it to arrive in the post(should come early - mid next week woohoo) pic is from the guy I purchased from
  8. ogjon

ogjons bikes

Hey all the name's Jono & I live in Newcastle/Central Coast area I have an '07 Gian Glory 8 FR 1, '11 Giant Trance x3, Echo Pure street trials & a Haro X1 bmx only got pix of my glory & trials bike will get some pix of my XC bike & bmx soon