Search results

1. McRae200008

Need Help buying a DH bike (URGENT!!!)

Hi guys I need help choosing one of these two mountain bikes PLEASE HELP!!!! 2010 Giant Glory 01 : Stock Handle Bars Funn Soljam Pedals Extra set of Pedals 2x Sets of Maxxis Minions Tyres Rockshoxs Vivid 300lbs + 400lbs Springs Rockshoxs Boxxer - World cups X-Soft and Medium Springs...
  2. McRae200008

Need help buying a DH bike.

Ok I have three possible decisions of DH bikes. Im looking at these three bikes: - 2011 Norco team dh (Black) - 2011 Giant Glory 00 (Non stock parts - running world cup forks and rear vivid 5 shock) - 2011 Evil revolt running 2010 world cups, DHX RC4 rear shock. They are all around...
  3. McRae200008

Chain Guide Questions - PLEASE HELP!

Hi there, I ride a 2009 Norco atomik (http://www.norco.com/archives/2009/?id=48a31c94f4015) < SPECS} and Im looking to upgrade my chain guide as I used to own a shore and I want a new (white E Thirteen LS1 Taco - 2012) on it. Would this work? Link to chain guide I want ...
  4. McRae200008

Opinions.... CUSTOM NORCO ATOMIK 2009.

Hi, Roturn Burn/farken, just put together a custom build DH bike, pretty simple... it's my first build up and DH bike (was previously riding a [Norco]Shore-3), I had the frame painted (Candy-Red) and did some transferring of components etc.. Just looking for some opions/thoughts on what to...
  5. McRae200008

Need help asap with fork knowledge

Hi guys, I stumbled across the 2011 Rock Shock domain dual crown fork and I was wondering if it was a good fork... Its pricing of it is around $500 brand new because apparently it is one of there budget forks anyone have any knowledge on the fork or any tips, im running some old 2005 boxxer...
  6. McRae200008

21/04/2012 saturday castle hill bundamba dh ride - riders meet

Hi everyone, Me and a couple of my mates who are getting into downhill not very good at riding but average i guess are heading out to Castle Hill DH track at Bundamba on Saturday 21st if your interested in coming pm me and ill send you the details we are all meeting at indooroopilly train...
  7. McRae200008

What do you guys think about this build up im doing (Im new to the DH so give tips)

Hey guys, what do you think of this bike im putting together? Its a Norco Atomik frame (2009) custom painted Hot Rod red. - Almost finished just have to complete derailler/gearing system Gear running (Nothing fancy - yet): - Deore set - Hayes Brakes - Husselfelt Cranks + Handle bar -...