Search results

1. M

Ourimbah DH Build day..

I can be there for sunday Probably with a mate in tow. Keen to get this line done !
  2. M

downhill peadals

With Clipless pedals you feet are secure and ALWAYS in the right spot. I find clips better because your not relying on your weight to keep you on the pedals so i find its easier to skip over the rough stuff ! :D BUT be warned ever since i have started riding clipped in every crash ive had has...
  3. M

Different Perspective

Wicked shots mate! Some very creative perspectives
  4. M

Ourimbah DH - ReBORN

Haha was wondering when someone would ask that question ! So keen for the new section although im sad to see my manditory mid race rest section gone. Also when will this new section be ridable ?
  5. M

Horses at oxy ??

I was riding at Oxford falls on Wednesday and when I stopped at the end of my run I saw 2 women on horses walking down the 2 big berms on road gap track. I only saw thek through the bushes from a fair distance so I didn't talk to Im sure its not illegal for them to ride there and i have...
  6. M

right spring for shock?

Thanks for all the feed back. I already run fairly low compression, bottom out control and boost valve pressure setting pretty low so i think ill go for a lighter spring. Should have the right spring for the next round at ourimbah !
  7. M

right spring for shock?

Hey guys im curious to know if i need a new spring and also all the ins and outs of the correct use of springs for downhill shocks. I weigh about 87 kg on a good day and i currently run a 400x3.25 steel spring on my 2011 kona supreme operator (fox dhx rc4, doesn't have a kashima coat so im...
  8. M

Restored 03 DH Comp

nice build ! love the paint job. i have a 07 giant dh comp. unfortunately recently i had to replace all the linkage bearings and that cost a me an arm and a leg!
  9. M

Norco Nitro AM build

"wolf whistle" that is one sharp looking bike :P
  10. M

VOTE FOR ME - Pinkbike Video of the Year 2011!

nice job bro sick edit :D ill be voting for you good luck mate
  11. M

Private Property Cows. New track put in, its our little A line. 10 table tops in a row!

nice track the berm jump over that fallen tree looks insane fun (hope the guy who crashed on its ok) that's a PROPER JOB :D
  12. M

dh bike

hey mate just joined this site but i am already seriously impressed with the 2nd handbikes and parts on this site. i already have my eye on a number of things. this site is the best place to find 2nd hand bikes for reasonable prices :)
  13. M

new rear hub?

hey russthedog, thanks for the help yeah i think im going to buy a new hub because it looks like a may have chond more than just the free wheel p.s. where you the dude with the k-9?
  14. M

new rear hub?

i have a question about whether its worth it getting a new hub. you see i had my first dh race at ourimbah last weekend (was a funn time) and ten seconds into my race run my rear hub seized up completely (first race and i got a DNF).some guys said i could just been dirt in the hub hindering the...
  15. M

Hey

hi all just saying g'day to you all and that i am keen to ride :D. i also have a question about whether its worth it getting a new hub. you see i had my first dh race at ourimbah last weekend (was a funn time) and ten seconds into my race run my rear hub seized up completely (first race and i...
  16. M

Ourimbah Rd2 2012

#610, was wearing a brown fox t-shirt ....mitch836@hotmail.com.... cheers mate