Search results

1. G

Cressy Descent, 2013, Practice Sat

Im trying to figure out if he stacked because he went into cardiac arrest (as per the newspaper article) or if he went into it because he stacked and hit his head? As it says he was on a flat part of the track (where exactly can anyone tell me?) then it sounds like he might have had the heart...
  2. G

Chain Reaction shirt found on Belanglo Forrest Victim

Anyone know a woman who went missing in the last 10 years wearing a shirt from Chain Reaction? Apparently its one of the few clues they have in identifying her body found in Belanglo State Forrest! Been there less than 10 years they reckon so she isn't one of old Ivan's! From the Hearld Sun...
  3. G

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

Just my luck, new bike arrives monday or tuesday!
  4. G

Im in for sat the 19th.
  5. G

Sat 21st April Looking at heading down sat 21st, spoke to Mike today and he said he would put it up tonight but I thought I may as well jump the gun and put it out there to see if any others are keen? Never been myself but heading down that weekend anyway and am hoping to kill two birds with...
  6. G

Victoria Dh tracks open to the public?

Iride Apollo Bay DS, if your interested in Apollo Bay Im heading down there 21st April with hopefully my brother in law if my sister lets him! Im sure he'll get a half day (as then he will have to go to the music festival for a bit) but im going either way. Also from Geelong (well Ocean Grove...