Search results

1. C

2018 Trek Stache, other bikes not coming to Aus?

It has something to do with not having the option to fit a chain guide, e.g.. ISG Tabs or FR der mount...... BS legislation in aus.
  2. C

Sola Sport ?

More recent than Simon and Lachlan but yes that's where most issues stem from! New owners at sola so I am told
  3. C

Sola Sport ?

Whoever it is seems to be on "Holidays" a hell of a lot. I believe they had a recent structure change also which may be contributing to the lack of understanding.... Keep up with the phone calls
  4. C

Sola Sport ?

Deal with Sola on a regular basis and unfortunately i don't have anything nice to say. If you have the option send your service work to Simon at Mountain Bike Suspension Centre, as for warranty claims etc with sola, i recommend emailing Fox directly if you are not getting anywhere with them as...
  5. C

Trail hardtail m/l

Bump it right up
  6. C

Trail hardtail m/l

Chromag looks sweet! But can't justify $900 for a used frame. AM hard tails are on the comeback I recon!
  7. C

Trail hardtail m/l

Item: Chasing a Trail/Freeride Hardtail Medium/Large Location:Victoria Price:Negotiable Extra Info:DMR trailstar, NS Surge Evo, ragley bagger, Transition TransAM, or something along those lines... Frame or complete Pm me or email with what you have, pictures and price if possible...
  8. C

VIC sold sold sold

Bump to the top, really need to move this on to fund a new bike
  9. C

VIC Sold sold sold

Item:IBIS MOJO HD 160 Large build Location: Geelong Victoria, Happy to organise shipping. MSG for quotes Price: $3000 o.n.o Description: Frame- IBIS Mojo HD 160 Headset- Chris King Stem- Bontrager Rhythm comp 70mm Bars- Crank Bros Opium Bars Grips- Bontrager RLs Brakes- Shimano...
  10. C

VIC sold sold sold

Item- S-works Frame L Location-Geelong VIC willing to post Price- $2500 ONO Details- Roval control SL carbon wheel set Carbon Seatpost Rockshox sid Brain fork, always serviced, just had a major completed XTR Brakeset XTR Rear Mech and shifter Sram XX1 Crankset Praxxis works BB...
  11. C

VIC Sold sold

bump! spend your christmas money on this thing!
  12. C

VIC Sold sold

Hey bud, yes still forsale, really want to move it! Chuck me a pm
  13. C

VIC Xc 29er hardtail complete or frame m/l

WTB Item: Carbon/al 29er hardtail complete or frame Details: want an xc bikes to go ride some gnarly flat tracks but nothing around that tickles my fancy, putting the feelers out before I buy something new. Size- medium-large Price: negotiable Location: Vic Pm photos and spec!
  14. C

VIC Sold sold

Bump and price drop.
  15. C

VIC Sold sold

Item: DARTMOOR TWO SIX Miami Vice Location: Geelong Vic Happy to organise shipping interstate Price: $800 Size: SHORT Spec List: Dartmoor Two six Miami vice Frame Dartmoor Revolt pro hubs (red) Revolt Rims (Custom laced with Black, Red and yellow spokes) Dartmoor Seatclamp...
  16. C

VIC Sold

BUMP! Price Drop and free postage aus wide Will include seatpost and free postage aus wide
  17. C

VIC Sold

Item: Trek Ticket S Location: Victoria Price: *$1000* Will post Aus wide free of charge Details: Upforsale is my near new trek ticket s. i purchased new around 3 months ago as the hard tail was taking its toll on my body at the local dirt jumps. Built it up and rode it a handful of times...
  18. C

VIC AM/Trail bike

Preferably a complete, and tapered steerer....... However it's not what I'm looking for because I'm not a big fan of how they ride having riden a few in my time, thanks
  19. C

VIC AM/Trail bike

Either but not what I'm looking for, thanks anyway
  20. C

VIC AM/Trail bike

Item: AM bike 130-140-150mm etc Location: Im in vic but if your willing to send by all means Price: You tell me Size: Large Extra Info: preferably newer than 2010 Feel free to email me Spec list pics and price on cam070695@hotmai.com