Search results

1. J

on one frame order - split shipping to melbourne?

have they got a dirt jump frame?
  2. J

Mid North Coast NSW Newbie

plenty of tracks down at jolly nose i think theres close to 55k's
  3. J

Social rides northern beaches / north Sydney?

I called them to ask for any tips, they were hinting at a ride day on some rock so they could take some photo's.
  4. J

Social rides northern beaches / north Sydney?

Anybody know of any social ride groups north of the bridge? or is there a club that runs a few social rides a week? just looking for some people to ride with to improve my skills/pace. Cheers.
  5. J

Oil coming out when setting Auto Sag (Specialized/Fox)

My camber evo did the same thing while in the bike shop asked the fella and he said it was all good. wasn't a huge amount of oil.
  6. J

Snakes

that's an awesome looking snake!
  7. J

Can't remove axle hope pro 2

Did get strange looks when I laughed way to loud at that.
  8. J

Mixing brakes ...

I had the same issue on my 2014 camber evo. Went back into the shop a few times and had everything replaced at there expense. Was still fucked so I called specialized head office and asked what can be done and they sorted it out next time I went back to the lbs with 203mm and 180mm rotors and...
  9. J

Why is it that we all struggle to progress but idiots outdo themselves with ease?!

so are you going to head back out and fix it?
  10. J

All Mountain Tyres

This is the combo that I would like to run but cannot seem to find them in a 29" in aus for a decent price. any hints?
  11. J

Camber evo bottom bracket problems.

Hey guys, I'm after some advice. I keep destroying the bearing in my bottom bracket. I've had them replaced 3 times so far not under warranty and I'm kind of getting pissed off that I can't even put 200ks on my bike before there fucked again. My bike is a 2014 camber evo, the bike shop has...
  12. J

Irrational Fears

Tooth brushes being left on the bathroom sink next to the shitter.
  13. J

Cobolt or lodine

So merlin cycles have these for less than half price at the moment worth the risk? Or would I be better off spending the extra 180 and getting a set of flows and hope hubs? http://www.merlincycles.com/crank-brothers-iodine-3-wheelset-29-70049.html
  14. J

New wheels for camber evo 29"

I think that may be the best way to go. I also gave Joe a call and picked his brain. Cheers for that. Will certainly be giving him a call when I need to get carbon rims for the next bike.
  15. J

Well I have a $1000 budget, but if the arch ex or flows and hopes are a solid upgrade over what comes on my bike stock I may just get them. I'm thinking about getting a new bike in the next couple of months and its likely that it will be a 27.5" wheel. flow ex or arch ex?
  16. J

It is the 2014 camber evo comp, it was only $3000 so over 1/3rd the price on a new set of wheels seems crazy, even more so when I'm thinking about upgrading to a longer travel bike. Which may have smaller wheels. I am located in Sydney, heading to Brisbane next week though I suspect that...
  17. J

Thanks for that, Zelvy actually have a sale on so it's $1350 all up. Problem is I can't work out if they are worth it over the arch ex and hopes from merlin at $660
  18. J

I may as well upgrade from the stock hubs aswell and zelvy is $350 over budget unfortunately.
  19. J

I've managed to buckle both wheels for the second time so it's probably time to sort out an upgrade. I'm tossing up between the lb wheels and hope hubs or arch ex and hope hubs. Which one should I go for? I'm only fairly new to riding and don't do anything to extreme but certainly rather...
  20. J

Turkeys on Track.

Last time I rode out there I caught one of these turkeys trying to cross the 'road' not to sure which one of us got a bigger fright. Almost went off the boardwalk.