Search results

1. N

Hope pro 2 evo disc ss cog size?

Hey guys. I am thinking of getting the hope pro 2 evo disc ss hub for Christmas, however i need to buy a cog for it. Now I want a cog that is 12t and fits 1/8" chains. So if you guys have any suggestions for one i could buy then I would really appreciate if you could tell me :). Oh and it would...
  2. N

9mm hub fit into 10mm fork?

hi guys I'm building a NS capital 24 and i'm getting identiti rebates but I'm getting NS rotary 9mm off rhythm imports. so I'm wondering if the NS rotary 9mm will fit into the identiti rebates 10mm drop outs? thanks for any help :)
  3. N

Mutant bikes in Australia?

Hey guys im wondering if there is anywhere that you can buy Mutant bikes parts and frames in Australia? I've looked on the internet for a little bit but i couldn't be bothered to look for that long :P so ye if you guys know any distributors in Australia for Mutant bikes then please tell me :)
  4. N

Hub flange diameter for shadow conspiracy raptor v2 rear hub

Hey guys, I'm going to build an NS capital 2011 and since it supports bmx hubs i decided to get the shadow conspiracy raptor v2 hub. So i went into my local bike shop today and i asked how much spokes would cost to buy from them and they said $3 a spoke and the equals up to $108 for a 36 hub and...