Search results

1. B

**Sherman Jumpers**OR........

What: Sherman Jumpers/put down fireflys Price range/Willing to Pay:up to $600 Location: Tassie Extra Info: want some very strong lower travel forks for my new bike can trade for Z150 if wanted
  2. B

Z150 Ajustment

hi guys i have a pair off Z150 and i was just wondering if it was possible to lower the travel on them permanitly they do have the travel ajustment but that is differant i was wondering if you could lower them for good like you do with sherman fireflys any ideas weather it be through a...
  3. B

***wanted***headset

What:headset i cracked myn Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-$100 Location: Tassie Extra Info:want sealed bearings cause they are cool
  4. B

Wanted.... Sherman Jumpers

What: SHERMAN JUMPERS Price range/Willing to Pay:between $400-600 for a set in good condition Location:Hobart/tassie Extra Info:have to be in good condition, can trade for a set of good condition Z150s.
  5. B

**WANTED**street/dj frame/fork**

What:just want a good hardtail frame for street and dirt jumps and am after a set of forks like fireflys, flicks, jumpers, pikes or something similer Price range/Willing to Pay:600 Fork/ 500 Frame Location:hobart/ tassie Extra Info: i wamt a pair of forks with some travel adjustment...
  6. B

is 150 to much

hi guys just wondering if 150 mm travel is to much on a street and dj hardtail cause i dont want to build up a hardtail with 150 mm forks if it will be to much cheers
  7. B

Wanted Norco 125

What: norco 125 Price range/Willing to Pay:willing to pay $1300 Location: little old tassie Extra Info:has to be in good condition and in working order. $1300 is the maximum price i will pay has to be a good one to merit this kind of price i want this years or last years 05-04 no older cheers
  8. B

wanted possible swap

edit by Grip Mate, when you applied for trading access (that we granted for you) do you remember those RULE thingies you SAID you read and AGREED to abide by? Huh? Do you? You may wish to re-read them before we revoke trading access.
  9. B

good hardtail

hi guys im just wondering i am looking to buy a good hardtail frame and am looking for advice as to some frames that can take long travel forks e.g. 150-170mm its got to be tough and not to heavy any ideas cheers