Search results

1. J

NSW SOLD 2013 Trek Remedy 9 26"

I might have missed it but what size is it?
  2. J

NSW ***sold***

Interested. I live in nowra and want to come have a look if possible? Pm me
  3. J

NSW SOLD sold sold

Just one question but definitely interested. Im 6'3. Do you think a large would fit well? I know there sizing is a little different to other brands.
  4. J

08-09 National Series Round-2 Illinbah

photos hey mate can i have the dh photos of riders 3, 99 and 101... thanks a bunch james-bashford@hotmail.com
  5. J

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

photos hey mate do you have photos of riders 3, 99 and 101... we are all in the dh too. james-bashford@hotmail.com cheers mate
  6. J

illinbah sunday pic's

photos hey mate can you send me the photos of rider 101.... cheers
  7. J

National Series Illinbah Round

photos hey mate can i grab the photos of numbers 3, 99 and 102... cheers
  8. J

ixs european cup canazei italy. 26-28th july 2008

Aaron Bashford getting some camera time at the last european ixs cup.... He sat in the hot seat for more then an hr before being beaten. Unfortunatly shortly after his race run (in the mud) his brother crashed and stopped the race untill the officials could fix the track... The course went from...
  9. J

ixs european cup canazei italy. 26-28th july 2008

Aaron Bashford getting a little camera time on the new ixs video.. Was in the hot seat for ages. Unfortunatly for him the race was stopped for 1.5hr because of his brothers crash. After the long wait the track dried up alot from the slosh he rode in.. Good work Azza YEW!!! check it out...
  10. J

canberra races

Is it just me or at every club race do i see at least 4 photographers and the only post we get is from photo pirate??? If you got photos put em up for us to see.. Would appreciate it heaps cheers
  11. J

aaron and james bashfords custom helmets for Overseas

Our friend Matt S did these for us to take overseas while competing in eruope this year... Thanks matty your a ledgend!!!!
  12. J

sold

boxxers is this josh button? super keen on the forks fella lets work something out ey cheers bashie
  13. J

swap 400lb ti spings for 500lb ti spring

have a 400*2.75 ti spring sitting here and need a 500lb*2.75 spring. will work on all fox shocks even if your spring says 500*3.25. Fox do that so that you wont put a stupid size spring in there that will bind
  14. J

Orange 224 sold now

yep yeah it is a late 06 frame though, haha. I only got it last november rode it for 3 weeks then stuffed my hip so i didnt get to ride the thing untill march this year. No real difference between 06 and 07 just the sticker kit. Which i can organise for you
  15. J

Orange 224 sold now

bike has been sold pleas take off thanks
  16. J

DH Trip to Japan

japan hey mate, stoked you put a thread up about japan. Me and my bro are heading there to and wanna know some details aswell. cheers Bashie
  17. J

UCI Points

Just wondering at which races this year can you recieve UCI points. Ive heard you get some for qualifying in the national series or is it just national champa and oceanias?
  18. J

National Round 2 - Illinbah

pics hey mate do you have any of number 78? cheers
  19. J

Thredbo DH 18 Nov

pics Not as devo as azza but thoes pants make my arse look big!!!!
  20. J

National Practice Numbers

pics hey fella see you have 2 of me.... I was rider #7 would be sick to see them cheers