Search results

1. C

AM BTR Ranger Hardcore Hardtail

Get one. Fun, fast and comfortable. Best hardtail. Run short cranks if you ride with wide pedals. That's the only thing I've had to get used to.
  2. C

Think the Mondraker is a fair bit longer, not as slack in the HA (68 vs 64.5 for the Ranger), bb drop is roughly the same and SA is pretty similar. And 140mm vs 120mm travel.
  3. C

The tube is a new thing that has replaced the x-gussets apparently.
  4. C

It's long, low and slack as fark. Put the seat up and it feels like an xc bike because of the steep seat angle. Good times.
  5. C

I've had this for a few months now. Can't ride it at the moment so, I might as well post about it. BTR Ranger in their off-the-floor XL size Best hardtail I've ever ridden. Fits like a glove. Does everthing. More people should have them. CABLES NEED TO BE SHORTENED/NEATENED ASAP It was...
  6. C

BTR Ranger Hardcore Hardtail

Reposted. Delete.
  7. C

Canfield EPO

Rig. Absolute rig. Was going to build one of these bad boys or a btr ranger. I got the ranger.
  8. C

Replacement Frame for Girlfriend's Ritchey P29er

Seperate insurance with velosure. Very lucky bike damage is the extent of it
  9. C

And crc are clearing them out too. Titanium is colourful enough with a little bronze brazing or filler rod. Is it bronze filler rod? hmmm
  10. C

I'll look into this too. Thanks. Hot tip.
  11. C

Yeah, I checked wiggle and Pushys - no mediums that I could find. I love Cotics, she might think them a bit too street kid though ;) Still.. I'll look into it, 900 is on the verge of a bargain.
  12. C

So. The other week, the girlfriend got car-doored while commuting home from work (thankfully, she's miraculously ok), but the 2014 P29 she was riding has been bent and dented where the car door hit it (I'll try and post pics). The frame rides like it's been drinking heavily and I think It might...
  13. C

Darwin Riders. Are There Any???????

Thanks. Speaking of facebook. Found this https://www.facebook.com/groups/topendMTB/
  14. C

Ha. "only in the territory"..
  15. C

1 in 4 attacks isn't fatal. With any luck there's one or two still limping about.
  16. C

Hi all. Living in darwin at the moment. Looking for people to form some casual rides. Have a few XC bikes at the moment and I don't ride them anywhere near enough. Hope to change that and discover a few more trails at the same time. Morning rides/afternoon rides/night rides/road...