Search results

1. Static 81

Norco Aline?

Hey guys. I am currently in the midst of purchasing a Norco Aline. Is there anything anyone can tell me to look out for on them? Any frame weaknesses, shoddy components or even geometry flaws?
  2. Static 81

Clipless for AM riding?

Hey all. I'm unsure if this should be posted here or "Parts n stuff"...... I've been thinking about getting a set of clipless pedals. Just wondering if anyone uses them for AM, what they use and what they recommend? Are they all the same or are they designed specifically for each...
  3. Static 81

Which App?

Hi all. I have been thinking about using an app such as "mapmyride" to keep tabs of what where and what I've been riding. So I am wondering: (A) What app you use, (B) What features you like it for, (C) What features it might that others don't and (D) Is it free? I'm a tight ass. Cheers guys...
  4. Static 81

Western Sydney/Lower Mountains riders. Where you at?

Hey guys. Sorry if I've missed something and I'm starting a new thread unjustly. I'm looking for some guys and/or gals to ride with in the above metioned areas. My mates have bikes but are far too unreliable. Long story short. This normally ends with me waiting for them to show up for a ride...
  5. Static 81

Static's here!!!

Hey guys, the name's Heath, but most people call me Static. I'm pretty new to this MTB business but have ridden BMX on and off for the last 15 or more years. I'm into 4wd'ing, Snowboarding and Paintball. I'm looking to get into 4x and was approached by someone on the Sunday just gone at...