Thread removed
  4. Mr Franky

QLD *Please remove*

Thread removed
  5. Mr Franky

'14 GT Force X Pro

Looks fantastic. Nice upgrades as well.
  6. Mr Franky

SEQ Gravity Enduro series 2014 supported by Santa Cruz, Sram, Met, Podium lube, FTR

That's a really good idea. That should keep the racing a little more casual and social.
  7. Mr Franky

AM 2014 GT Force X Pro

I bought a 32t chain ring and so far I haven't had a problem. Can't wait to see your pictures.
  8. Mr Franky

AM 2014 GT Force X Pro

ethirteen say that they don't guarantee 32t. But they do have a position for it and obviously they can work.
  9. Mr Franky

AM 2014 GT Force X Pro

Single chain ring is definitely the way to go. Just make sure you get the ratio correct, otherwise you'll be pushing up those steep climbs. I too agree with the weight. It's quite hefty.
  10. Mr Franky

Post your all mountain bike

It's bloody amazing to ride. Really easy to find your line. Just point and shoot.
  11. Mr Franky

AM 2014 GT Force X Pro

Yeah from Venture. Fantastic guys. They were very patient with me.
  12. Mr Franky

AM 2014 GT Force X Pro

Sorry, a bit of a typo. It was actually a SB66 Carbon that I rode.
  13. Mr Franky

AM 2014 GT Force X Pro

More yellow would be quite good. No large descents yet. My first ride was in mud and after the ride there was none on the shock. Everything was clean in that area. This bike is a medium and the SB66 was a medium. It felt bulky to me. Nothing against the Yeti, it's one of my favourite...
  14. Mr Franky

AM 2014 GT Force X Pro

Took delivery a week ago and have been out a few times, but today was the day I realised how good this bike is. From all the reviews I've read, they all said the same thing, point and shoot. There's no other way to ride this bike, just go flat out. If you do, you're rewarded with smiles and...
  15. Mr Franky

Post your all mountain bike

2014 GT Force X Pro Also in 'Post your Ride' where I talk about my feelings.
  16. Mr Franky

QLD SOLD: 2012 Specialized Demo 8 I (Medium) $2500

A sentence to bump.
  17. Mr Franky

Price drop. Now $2500
  18. Mr Franky

Item: 2012 Specialized Demo 8 I (Medium) Location: Pomona, QLD. Item Condition: It has the usual shuttle scratches. Otherwise good. Reason for selling: It rarely gets used, and I need a new road bike. Price and price conditions: $2500 + postage Extra Info: It has just had a complete...