Search results

1. Korune

2012 CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

Well it was a great day of racing... Great track and the weather didn't turn out to bad either... My dads shots from the day are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/78956111@N04/sets/72157629810732636/ Kev also took some nice photos which he has put up on the CORC facebook page...
  2. Korune

2010 vs 2011 Boxxer WC

Ok so I've read everything about the updated dampening and what not, but I'd be interested to hear opinions from people on her who have run both... Simply put, since I can get a good deal on the 2010's, should I just go for them or do the updates improve the performance so much that it...
  3. Korune

Crank Brothers/Shimano Clipless Pedals

Ok so I realize there are are already a number of threads devoted to this topic, but I don't think my question has been covered yet... So I run Shimano pedals for BMX and 4X, and have no real reason to change them... For these stiles of riding, I like having an extremely solid contact...
  4. Korune

DH 2011 Norco DH

I wont bore you with the details but I got this frame under warranty when my old one cracked... Norco were really good about sorting out the warranty and and I had my new frame within two months of my first enquiry... Big shout-out to the guys at TBSM (http://tbsm.com.au/) for helping me...
  5. Korune

4X Nukeproof Snap

Just Finished building the beast: Spec: Frame: Nukeproof Snap (Long, Yellow) Headset: Nukeproof Warhead Fork:Argyle 318 Stem/Bars: Funn Grips: ODI Ruffian Shifter/Mech: X0 Brakes: Juicy 7's Cranks: Race Face Diabolous Pedals: Shiamno M424 Seat/Post: SDG I beam Front Hub/Rim: Formula/Sun Rhyno...
  6. Korune

Washing 661 Evo?

So I have 661 evo knee pads and they're starting to smell pretty bad... As they didn't come with washing instructions I'm not sure what I can do to them... Just wanted some advice on how people clean them... Do's/Dont's?
  7. Korune

Anyone in the ACT have a Craftworks S1

As title... Been considering one but would like to see one 'in person' before I fork out the cash...
  8. Korune

Scott Gambler

Thinking about getting a scott gambler wc 10... had a test of one at my local bike shop and loved the feel of it... all the spec/frame geo etc seems to read good to... plus lots of good reviews... anyway, has anyone on here had any experience with these things/is there any reason I...
  9. Korune

Identiti Krisis or Nukeprrof Snap?

Ok so I know I've posted up a similar thread already but after reading peoples coments and thoughts in that pose I've narrowed down my idea for a new 4X frame to either a Nukeproof Snap or and Identiti Krisis Sl... The Identiti does look slightly better in my opinion, but I've also heard very...
  10. Korune

ACT Schools Champs Photos

Theres a bunch of photos I found from Bailey Roberts on pinbike if anyones looking... link http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/list/?date=all&category=2&country=13&city=1199 If anyone has any others chuck a link up here...
  11. Korune

2012 Glory

Ok so I've never personally liked Glorys, but I admit that they have always been great value for money... So whats with the 2012 Glory... Is it just me or does the spec seam heaps downgraded compared to the 2011 ones???
  12. Korune

Chain Tension help ???

Ok so a feel really stupid putting this up but I'm having some issues... I've come from a BMX race background, and recently bought a street bike to ride at the skate park in my time off between classes at school... So I'm used to having chain tensioners, and am running into issues...
  13. Korune

Ironhorse

Anyone else seen this? http://www.ironhorsebikes.com/ Now I know a lot of people don't like them, but I thought the old Ironhorse bikes werent half bad... bit overpriced maybe, but they werent the only ones that were... So my question is, what the hell happened... I thought they went out...
  14. Korune

CORC race photos?

Sorry if this is already a thread but I couldn't find any info... Ok so there were a couple of people taking photos at the CORC round 4 race at Kowen last weekend... Does anyone know who the regular photographers are at these events/where the photos are available from?
  15. Korune

Majura DH

Ok so Ive only ridden at Majura... I manadged to find 3 DH tracs, (One with a bunch of drops, on that has a step down n ether ofthe firetrail and the tracth the road gap) I really enjoyed all these tracks but I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right drection of any other DH tracks...
  16. Korune

Avanti Flow

I just saw that Avanti have released to bikes designed with 4X racing in mind... (Flow 1 and 2) I was just wondering if any people have wridden these bikes and what peoples opinions on are...
  17. Korune

4X Rigs

Well my current 4X frame looks like packing it in... (few to many hard cases I suspect) I'm caught up between replacing with a comencal Absolute, Yeti DJ, Santa Cruz Jackal, Intense Tazar or a Banshee AMP... Just thought I'd chuck this up and see what other people's opinions are...