Search results

1. Stevan_Moose

Which Bike to Buy?

Ended up buying a 09 Meta 6......goes great for everything i need. thanks for the advice guys
  2. Stevan_Moose

Wanted Commencal Meta 55's or Meta 6's

All good folks, got a meta 6.
  3. Stevan_Moose

09 Rockshox Domain 302 Motion Control Adjustment Upgrade

Hi Guys, I have a set of 09 Rockshox Domain 302 and i want to add the Motion Control Adjustment as an upgrade, like on the 318 Domain and current Domains. Have any other members done this upgrade? Is it easy to do and what parts are required? How much did it cost and where can i get the...
  4. Stevan_Moose

Need Help finding my new ride

Commencal Hey There, I have basically been in the same boat as you for the last couple of months. Getting back into riding again after about 6 years off, used to ride more DH/Freeride, now gotten a bit older and feeling as though i probably don't need something as big and burly cause i'll...
  5. Stevan_Moose

Which Bike to Buy?

Commencal Meta's A friend recently suggested to look at the Commencal Meta's 55 & 6's......after doing some research, that definitely seems to be the right bike for what i want to do. So i think i've narrowed it down, now just need to find the bike. Cheers.
  6. Stevan_Moose

Wanted Commencal Meta 55's or Meta 6's

Hi Guys, I've been deciding what bike to get for a while now and i think i want a Meta 55 or a Meta 6. Preferably a brand new 09 model cause that are going for a steal at the moment, but will also consider a secondhand one if it's in good condition. I'm about 5'10 or 182cm so i think i can...
  7. Stevan_Moose

Which Bike to Buy?

I am taking a very serious look at the Giant Reign X1 at the moment. Seems to tick a lot of boxes.
  8. Stevan_Moose

Which Bike to Buy?

Thoughts on: 06 Giant Glory 8 Comp 06 Yeti AS-X
  9. Stevan_Moose

Roof Carrier or Tow Bar Rack?

I'm starting to lean towards tow bar mounted rack......anyone know where i can get one installed in Sydney for a reasonable price. I've made a couple of calls and sounds like the starting price is approx $450 then the rack on top of that.
  10. Stevan_Moose

Which Bike to Buy?

Ok, so i'm going to get the ball rolling here, i've done a bit more research. Spoke to some friends and did some looking around on line. Initially i was looking at Some Dh bikes like 07 Giant DH Comps and 08 Glory Comps, but a friend of mine suggested that those types of bikes aren't going to...
  11. Stevan_Moose

All very good points that i hadn't thought of, thanks guys.
  12. Stevan_Moose

Fair point. thanks.
  13. Stevan_Moose

Which Bike to Buy?

Hey Guys, Just wanted some more advice/suggestions on what bike to buy. I haven't been into mountain bikes since about 2004-05, and i used to have a giant cross country bike and also a Giant DH Comp 04. I'm sure a lot has changed and technology etc has improved. I want something that is...
  14. Stevan_Moose

Hey Guys, Just getting back onto mountain biking again after a few years and wanted some advice. Mountain biking is a fun hobby, but one of the down sides to it can be all the gear that needs to be transported and the amount of time spent travelling to and from. You want to make this part...
  15. Stevan_Moose

yew fucking yew!!!

Epic thanks for sharing that one.....some other great links on his vimeo page, who would have thought it possible on a mongoose :)