Search results

1. T

VDHS Round 5 - Maldon - Series offer still valid!

Sorry to keep harping on about this crash Jai - I just love the amount of dust you kicked up, and the fact that you got back up, finished the run, and backed it up for a 3rd place in your race run. Well done! http://vimeo.com/39627508
  2. T

VDHS Round 5 - Maldon - Series offer still valid!

VDHS Round 5 - Maldon Hi guys, great day's racing out in the dust and rocks that is Mt Tarrengower. Nearly had a heart attack when Crundy's rear tyre exploded just metres before the road gap jump - I was tucked in right beside the track with my back to racers, shooting off the ramp (perhaps...
  3. T

Vic DH State Championships - Narbethong

Race run only sorry - couldn't get there any earlier this weekend.
  4. T

Vic DH State Championships - Narbethong

Wow what a huge course! Never made it to the top, but would love to have a go myself one day - going to have to bring a bike instead of a camera one of these days. Race run photos can be found here - Victorian Downhill State Championships As always, photos are in race order, and can be...
  5. T

Gravity Cup - Round 2, Mt Buller

Nice work Jay! Good chatting with you on the Sunday too.
  6. T

VDHS Round 4 - Mt Buller - Race day photos now available

Thanks Andy. Nah, only made it up for the Sunday. Same again this Sunday for the Nationals. And should hopefully make it to Stromlo in Feb too.
  7. T

VDHS Round 4 - Mt Buller - Race day photos now available

Hey all, photos from the Sunday at Mt Buller are now available for your viewing pleasure - http://timothyarch.photoshelter.com/gallery/VDHS-Round-4-Mt-Buller/G0000wdeQyRPwAWo Don't forget you can buy all your photos from the whole series (apart from Mt Beauty - sounds like I missed a great...
  8. T

After School Bikes

Nice work Jay - where is this? And Urban - another couple of reasons to get the 7D over the 60D is for the focussing - the 7D has some of Canon's best AF sensor technology (second only to the 1D range), essential for shooting fast-moving targets! And build quality - much better weather...
  9. T

Photo of the Day

Hey Shredden, I haven't read through the entire discussion on this thread, so don't know whether or not it's evolved, but from what I can tell the original idea was to post photos that you've taken. However there is something in there about asking permission (and giving credit)...If it's one of...
  10. T

Photo of the Day

Hey Hux, only just noticed your reply here! Yeah, it's a bit of a catch 22. On the one hand, it's great that people are seeing and obviously enjoying your photos, but on the other, some recognition (and ideally the small amount of cash that we ask) would be nice. I don't think any of us...
  11. T

Vic DH Series Round 2 - Shepparton - Special offer!

Hey Sam, it's up the top of the hill, at marshal point one. Might make an animated gif of the rest of the crash :) Hope the knee is alright - glad you had pads on!
  12. T

Hi Jay, thanks for looking. I don't think $5 (for a small download) is too much to ask - as mentioned, most of us would hand over that much for a post-ride bevy. As for the above shot, it's more about the knee-to-stem action that we can all relate too - I'm hoping those kneepads do a good job!
  13. T

Hey guys, photos from round 2 are now online. That was the easy part - gonna take me all week to clean the red dust out of my camera gear! http://timothyarch.photoshelter.com/gallery/VDHS-Round-2-Shepparton/G0000qDrP06cWPsA I have also organised a series photo deal, where you can purchase...
  14. T

Vic DH Round 1 - You Yangs

Cheers Cluster! And thanks for the feedback guys. Few more sales and I'll keep coming back. Keeping the pricing pretty low to encourage more sales, may work out a subscription plan or package deal for the series if I get to enough races. Any prior sales for the season will count towards the...
  15. T

Cheers dunndog
  16. T

Thanks Shredden - just click on the "Add to Cart" button (it's blue) on the top right when you're looking at a single photo. I might change the text on the button to read "Buy Photo". You can then choose to buy a print or a download. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks, Tim
  17. T

Thanks Peach! Did you race at Youies? And see you at Shep? Hmmm not at this rate. Need to make quite a few more sales to make it worth my while. Current POTD is mine, but "cluster" just grabbed a screenshot.
  18. T

Hey guys, photos from race day are online now - http://timothyarch.photoshelter.com/gallery/VDHS-Round-1-You-Yangs/G0000DIhkjaVXwkQ Hope to see you all in Shepparton Tim
  19. T

2011/12 VIC DH Series - Official Thread

Race Photos Hey guys, just letting you know race photos are now available to buy here - http://timothyarch.photoshelter.com/gallery/VDHS-Round-1-You-Yangs/G0000DIhkjaVXwkQ Thanks
  20. T

VIC SOLD - 2011 Fox 36 Float 160 R - SOLD

bump - price dropped to $700 - make me an offer!