Search results

1. L

SOLD pending payment

Item: 2013 Fox Float 32 140mm (upgraded internals from the recall) Tappered steerer with 15mm axel Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Used but Good condition. Stanchions are flawless. Cable rub on crown. Reason for selling: trying out something new Price and price conditions: Price...
  2. L

Fox float 34 150 (160) Kashima 26" Price drop SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Hey guys I have two Fox forks up for grabs. Both are 2013 and both for 26" hoops. One shown below I've never used but bought second hand a few months ago for a build. It's in great condition and will get photos up over the weekend. The other is a Float 32 140mm that came off my Avanti torrent...
  3. L

Queenstown over Christmas

Hey guys After working my first full time year as a teacher I decided it was time to ride Queenstown over the Christmas break. After riding Rotorua 2 years ago I know I'm in for a good time over on the Kiwi soil. Anyone heading over at the same time? I'm heading over solo so it would be great...
  4. L

Suspension upgrade

Hey guys I have a 2013 Avanti torrent and although I love the bike I'm wanting a little more from the suspension. I wan't a tad bit more front travel but not sure if it will just screw with the geo too much. It's currently got both Fox Float CTD with a 32 140mm up front. I was thinking of...
  5. L

Frames to fit a 165mm tapered steerer

I picked up a fork in a spur of the moment purchase and the steerer is too short for my current frame.... I was thinking of upgrading anyway and this could be a good excuse. Just wondering if anyone knows any frames that would fit a 165mm tapered steerer? It's a 160mm 34 float and looking for a...
  6. L

What bike/bikes????

Hey guys, I'm after some advice on what to do with my tax back :pound: I have a great 4 inch bike (2013 Avanti torrent) which is perfect for where I live but I'm planning on doing a few trips to both NZ and back to Canada towards the end of this year into next. The question is do I buy a fully...
  7. L

Fire eye Shortfuse 360

Hey guys I'm tossing up between the 2008 and 2012 of the shortfuse 360. Frames are the same price but I like the black of the 2008 more than the brown of the 2012. Any advantages to the 2012 over the 2008? Also wondering is this (link below) would fit the frame? (I got confused on specs lol)...
  8. L

I have $92 of CRC codes

hey guys, my helmet from CRC ended up getting lost in the mail and therefore they refunded me with vouchers. My problem is that any helmet I want is out of stock :( But I can get it elsewhere. Anyone want to trade $$ for the codes? I have 55 pounds of voucher codes and as of this morning it...
  9. L

what to buy?

hey guys been riding mtbs for a while but want to get into some BMX park and dirt jumps. Just wondering what bike I should buy? I think I want a 21" and I think I want 100% chromoly. found the Stolen Sinner and the Cult CC01 both seem to be close to budget and look like solid bikes too. Don't...
  10. L

Forum help

How do i change the title to sold on my bike? I have changed the description to sold but if it was in the title it would save ppl the time of going into the add Cheers guys
  11. L

Transition Double or similar frame or complete

hey guys I'm after a Transition Double or similar frame or complete! hit me up
  12. L

NSW Commencal Supreme 6 2010 M SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: Commencal Supreme 6 2010 M Location: Newcastle Item Condition: used Reason for selling: Too many bikes. Love this bike but mostly riding xc these days Price and price conditions: sold sold sold sold sold sold Extra Info: Bike is fantastic. So playful and fun. Loves to be in the...
  13. L

Burke and Broken Hill

hey guys might be moving to teach out near the Burke and Broken Hill area. Anyone know of any riding out there?
  14. L

Avanti Torrent 2 2013

hey guys, Has anyone ridden a 2013 torrent 2? looks like they have slackened out the geo and I'm thinking it's a strong contender for my new am bike. Been looking at the Giant reign and the spesh stumpy evo too but thinking i want to go something different to what i see everywhere
  15. L

Transition Double as a AM bike??

Hey guys just after some advice. Looking for a new all mountain/trail bike (getting sick of pushing my mini DH up hill). Had a few options in mind (spesh stumpy evo, enduro, Trek remedy, Giant reign) but noticed the transition double. I know this is technically a DJ bike but wondering how...
  16. L

building 24" wheel

Hey guys I was looking at building up a 24" wheel jump bike but don't really know much about them. If I build up a wheel, do I build it on a MTB hub or a BMX hub? Anything else I really need to know that is a lot different to building up a 26 inch? Cheers
  17. L

Nook 'n' Cranny HD

Hey guys just a short vid I made of Dan and I shedding some dust off our local :) You can watch in full HD so crank it up to 1080 :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRRxPI6Tmnk
  18. L

Anyone use Urge helmets?

Hey guys looking at getting the Urge Down-O-Matic El Colorama Helmet 2012 from CRC. Anyone used an Urge before? I was wondering about sizing for a full face (this will be my first full face) I kinda sit right in the middle of the two sizes At 57.5. Do I go for the L/XL so it's not to tight or do...
  19. L

Air shocks on DH rigs

So lately I've seen a rise in the amount of air shocks on DH rigs. What's up with that? Have air shocks jumped in leaps in terms of performance or are guys just going for lightness over performance? tons of Vivids around!
  20. L

blackspire or Ethirteen?

Hey guys upgrading my chainring up front on my FR rig (I'm upgrading cassette and chain too but I have them sorted :) . I've been looking at a Blackspire super pro and an E Thirteen G-ring, both 34t. Any suggestions on which to go with? Both seem like trusted brands but I'm leaning towards the...