Search results

1. A

Selle Italia Test Saddles

So as the title states I'm looking for a Selle Italia test saddle, in particular the SLR Superflow or SLR Flow. Does anyone know of any shops which have these saddles available for testing?
  2. A

Shimano R088 vs R170

Basically the title says it all. I’ve done some research on the two and have found that both are considered to be good shoes, the 170 is stiffer and a bit nicer over all in the finish etc. Just want to know if it’s worth spending the extra on the 170’s over the 088’s. Price: R088 - $105...
  3. A

SuperSix Chain Catcher

Im looking for a chain catcher that will be suitable for a 2013 SuperSix 5 any one have any suggestions of one that will work/fit? Cheers
  4. A

Need Sizing Help

I went and put a deposit on a Supersix 5, im about 5'8 1/2" - 5'9" and have an inseam of approximately 32" the guy at the shop got a 54 set up on the trainer and though it was a bit big for me. He then got me on a 52 and said it was a better fit although if I wanted I could get a longer stem...
  5. A

Cannondale SuperSix 25mm Tyres?

Hey, Just wanted to know if anyone has, or has tried 25mm tyres on there SuperSix? I've done a bit of googling hand haven't come up with an answer. Cheers
  6. A

First Bike

Hi all, I'm looking at getting my first road bike, I started looking at a Giant TCR Advanced 2 but now have come across a Specialized Tarmac Comp Mid Compact that I can get a good deal on. I have read a couple of reviews on the TCR Advanced and have come to the conclusion that it would be...