Search results

1. Geek

FOUND Found - car keys, Lysterfield

I found a set of car keys at the top of Redgum, up at the junction where you can turn left and head onto the Comm Games track today (Mon 28th March). Key is for a Ford, with a Thule key also attached. My mate and I rode around both car parks pushing the unlock button looking for lights flashing...
  2. Geek

FOUND Car and Thule rack key found at Lysterfield

I found a set of keys for a Ford and presumably a Thule rack at Lysterfield this morning, up at the very top of Redgum, at the spot where you can jump on Comm Games. Tried riding around both car parks pressing the unlock button to see which car's lights flashed, but to no avail. If these...
  3. Geek

What happens when riders forget their manners (with video!)

For those who haven't seen it (I went searching after reading about it on The Age), here's the video of a guy getting roughed up after a run on Flying Nun in NZ. I don't think either rider is really in the right here, but the guy in the yellow jersey definitely takes it up a notch at the end...
  4. Geek

Bicycle thieves target Australian Open

I thought I should share this in case anyone is riding to the tennis: Taken from The Age website: "A gang of bicycle thieves is believed to be targeting patrons at the Australian Open, with reports that up to 10 bikes were stolen from outside the grand slam tournament in just one day last...