Search results

1. >calllum<

awaba xc hardtail or dually?

hey, this sunday im heading up to awaba for the last round of the chocolate foot, single track mind series and having never ridden the track before i was keen to find out whether i should race my hard-tail or dually. (im in a team of 3 if that helps)
  2. >calllum<

NSW Please delete

the bike is a large
  3. >calllum<

NSW Please delete

Item: 2010 giant anthem X2 NO LONGER FOR SALEPLEASE DELETE Location:wollongong Item Condition: used for about a year Reason for selling: not being used Price and price conditions: $1600 o.n.o Extra Info: fork Fox F100 RL, 100mm travel shock Fox Float RP2 handlebar Giant...
  4. >calllum<

shifter brake combo

ok, ive been swapping gears and brakes through out different bikes (old ones laying around) and came across a problem, the shifter and brake combo, i studied it for a good 20 minutes trying to look for away to remove the lever but had absolutely no success. so my question is, is it possible to...
  5. >calllum<

NSW Sold sold sold

pricedrop!!!!!!!!!!!!! $1500
  6. >calllum<

NSW Sold sold sold

i know its big frame may be off putting to some, but with a shorter stem its actually a pretty sick bike:cool:
  7. >calllum<

NSW Sold sold sold

Bump...................
  8. >calllum<

NSW Sold sold sold

Item: 2010 giant trance x2 SOLD Location: wollongong NSW Item Condition: good only used for about 7or8 months Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: 1800 ono Extra Info: bike is a 21" fork: Fox 32 F120R, w/ 15QR Thru Axle, 120mm travel shock: Fox Float RP2...
  9. >calllum<

wrong race division/category

in that case i think i'll wait until im old enough. i think you have to be at least 15 for most events so it might be worth the wait.
  10. >calllum<

well im 14 and not old enough to race in 50k events what would happen if i raced
  11. >calllum<

hi, i was just wondering what happens if you race in the wrong category and get caught, do you just simply get disqualified :confused:
  12. >calllum<

confronted by rangers

so all up just keep it cool:cool:, thanks guys
  13. >calllum<

deleting a post

hi guys, semi new to rotorburn and have a question. is it possible to delete posts, if so how????
  14. >calllum<

confronted by rangers

hi, just sort of looking for people opinions. if your confronted by a ranger or the council out riding should you bolt, act dumb. or does anyone have any other suggestions?????
  15. >calllum<

Blurred Vision - Downhill

yeh i use to get it all the time, the feeling where you can feel your eyeballs bouncing in their sockets. i solved it by just keeping loose on your bike.
  16. >calllum<

getting into dj

:confused: how do 24"s go. do they jump well?
  17. >calllum<

2007 40's-2010 40's

:cool:$600:cool:
  18. >calllum<

getting into dj

thanks, will look into that 'dirt flyer'
  19. >calllum<

2007 40's-2010 40's

so would i be wasting my money or is it worth it
  20. >calllum<

2007 40's-2010 40's

hey, i currently have 07 fox 40's on my bike and was interested in geting a cheap set of 2010 40's off a mate. so my question is what is the difference between the 2007 model and the 2010 model.