Search results

1. F

evil undead anyone ??

now does anyone have a clue what is going on with the undead or what or are they never going to be put into production ??
  2. F

MT Baw Baw Downhill

you will not be riding in a few weeks unless you like riding in the snow and also it wont be happening i live an hour away in the closest major town and you are not allowed to ride up there
  3. F

XO Brakes For Downhill

thanks heaps guys youa are all helpful and the sorta guys that i like to hear oppinions from unlike kids that just are on here to be stupid also the brakes i used at state champs were 09 elixer crs. also quote of the day from dunndog "although may require more power to pull that 'big head' of...
  4. F

DH Full Custom YETI 303 Built by Bris boutique Bikes

you really should have waked some black yeti stickers on it would have looked loads better
  5. F

intense m9

moonman and noskid marks really seem to know there shit cheers guys
  6. F

intense m9

thanks heaps guys i will defernatly be running everything in the stock settings cheers guys you guys were a great help
  7. F

XO Brakes For Downhill

nastyillyweed i totaly agree im a sram/avid lover and i owned a set of saints for about a month and i hated them they were horible:thumb:
  8. F

XO Brakes For Downhill

thanks heaps for your feedback you guys have been great now alot of you said weight was an issue but im very very light but also you guys mentiond how fast i ride and the tracks i ride im only 17 but i dont wanna sound like i have a big head but i won vic champs so i must be doing something...
  9. F

XO Brakes For Downhill

hey guys does anyone know it the xo brakes are any good for downhill because im looking at getting new brakes. cheers guys would love to hear your opinions
  10. F

intense m9

ill be running a rc4 with 40s
  11. F

intense m9

Hey guys i have bought a intense m9 but havent got it yet can anyone give me some bacground info on how they ride. cheers guys
  12. F

Are the 2011 norco team dh any good?

but for my memory the 2011 is heavy
  13. F

Are the 2011 norco team dh any good?

false not all norco are heavy i own a 09 team dh running 2011 40s 2011 rc4 deemax ultimates and its light as.
  14. F

2011 giant glory 01

Hey guys im looking at buying a giant glory 01 (2011) can some people please help me out by givving me some insight into how they ride eg: if they are a playful bike or ground hugging ho they conner and also how they handle the ruff stuf ect. i dont want answers like iv got one they are awsome.
  15. F

Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

im no smart guy but i have a funny feeling that this track will be in the vic sh series
  16. F

whos got a norco aurum 1 at the local bike shop

Aye bro check tbsm they got them and pretty good price to
  17. F

Yeti 303 25th edition please help

I'm not being a jerk but you do know that the 25th edition team frames are not the yellow and black ones they are terquose and black dude
  18. F

Before I look at the link I bet my balls on it that it's not a small or ate am colours
  19. F

Giant Glory frame v Gt Carbon Fury frame

Get the glory they are awesome people under rate them when they are good just have a look at Danny hart proof. Get one wack an angle set in it and it will be awesome
  20. F

Hey guys can someone please help me out I really want to find a yeti 303 25th edition I lone there were only 100 produced but can someone help me find a small prefrebaly in team colors. Cheers guys