Search results

1. cruxpitch

Warby. Whats the latest news?

Anyone have any news? Are the DH trials now allowed to be ridden? Cheers rich
  2. cruxpitch

Late Notice; Anyone want to ride Granton tomorrow?. Free Ride if you can drive

Saturday the 5th of December Free shuttle at Granton if you can drive. I have a spare spot on the rack Cheers Rich 0419254611
  3. cruxpitch

Warby

Whats the latest news on Warby? Anyone in the loop? :help::help:Please share Rich
  4. cruxpitch

Narby

Any news on Narby? A comment in The Watering Hole suggests it may be getting dozed! Any truth or just rumour? Rich
  5. cruxpitch

Narby

Hey Burners, Anyone rode Narby recently? I know its typically not a winter track but some weekends have been pretty nice. Want to know the condition of it and whether or not it will be worth heading out there to trim back the regrowth or just ride. I enjoy riding Narby and since the demise of...
  6. cruxpitch

Maldon: Spare spot on the DH rack, Saturday 5th August

Hey Burners, going riding on Saturday to Maldon. Have a spare spot on the rack. Cost you nothing. Leaving from my place in Essendon Nth at 10:00am. You must have a drivers lic so we can split the driving 3 ways. Txt me if keen. Rich 0419254611
  7. cruxpitch

End of an era? Has Warby suffered the fate of a Nanny MTB State?

Burners, heard a nasty rumour yesterday that riding at Warby has come to an end. Any truth behind it? Rich
  8. cruxpitch

DHX RC4. A little explanation required...........PLEASE

Hi RB's, Just a question I would like answered. Does turning the BOC dial on a Fox DHX RC4 all the way to + make the shock less resistant to bottom out? Or is it a combination of increasing the spring rate and or air pressure in the Boost Valve? Thanks, Rich
  9. cruxpitch

Free ride to Warby

If you want to ride Warby tomorrow ( Sunday 8th of March ) and you don't have a ride, Let me know. Room for 2 I live in Essendon Nth Rich 0419254611
  10. cruxpitch

Rear Shock, Fox DHX RC

Hi burners, I am after either a DHXRC4 or 5. Eye to eye length 215.9 or 8.5 x 2.25/2.5 I live in Melbourne, Essendon Nth Cheers Rich 0419254611
  11. cruxpitch

Big Hit Frame 2010 onwards with shock

After a 2010 and onwards Spec Big Hit Frame with Shock. Anyone help? Cheers, Rich 0419254611
  12. cruxpitch

Kinglake This SUNDAY 28th of Sept

I have one spare spot on my rack of 3. If keen contact me and get a free ride. You must have a Drivers Licence so you can share the shuttle :) I live in Essendon North Cheers Rich 0419254611
  13. cruxpitch

Cranks

165mm with a 83mm BB for a dh rig Thanks
  14. cruxpitch

Kinglake

Anyone been out there lately? Hoping for a spin on Saturday. Has the track deteriorated further since the VDHS round? Look forward to your opinions and thoughts. Rich
  15. cruxpitch

Mt Taylor Vic DH Series Round 1

Oi, a huge round of applause goes out to to the Gippy crew for the Mt Taylor DH race. Sensational weekend. Track was crazy. Every run from the first shuttle on sat morn to my race run on Sun arvo kept me guessing. Talk about a track morphing before your eyes. Race village was boss, MC was...
  16. cruxpitch

Preping Bike for Whistler Trip

Let tyres down. CHECK Remove Forks and Pedals. CHECK Use shit loads of padding and protection. CHECK Use a lot of tape and make box indestructable. CHECK S H I T, Do you need to let the air out of the Fox DHX RC4 REAR SHOCK and the BOXXER World Cups...
  17. cruxpitch

Tyres; Someone help demystify the bullshit of DH

With so many tyres out there preaching exceptional control, feel, toughness, lightness, blah blah blah.............. So without any kind of marketing spin, what really works? What widths really are acceptable? 2.3 , 2.5, 2.7? I have run in the past, Specialized, Maxxis, Bontrager, AND Kenda...
  18. cruxpitch

places to ride

I was just wondering where abouts some good trails are to ride about 1-2 hours out of melbourne are ?
  19. cruxpitch

Narby this Saturday 25 Feb

I am doing shuttles for my son this Saturday at Narby and have 2 spare spots on the Grip Sport. Anyone up for a DH ride? I live in ESSENDON and can pick up if local, or meet you at the Narby car park. Unfortunately as he is only 13 yrs of age, I still have to bloody miss out on riding. If you...
  20. cruxpitch

Trek Demo Day Saturday the 11th of Feb 2012

Hey there Rotorburners, Trek are having a Demo day at the You Yangs. Come on down this Saturday from 8.30am till 2.30pm. There will be plenty of bikes, BBQ Lunch, supplies and a mechanic to help with any technical stuff. The day is brought to you by Rapido Cycles in Niddrie. Get on down...