Search results

1. B

ACT SOLD Thompson Elite Seatpost (30.9x367mm)

Item: Thompson Elite Seatpost (30.9x367mm) black, not cut. Location: Canberra/ACT Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Swapped out for dropper seatpost Price and price conditions: $40 or best offer
  2. B

ACT SOLD ! Med 08 Norco Shore 1

! SOLD ! Item: Medium 2008 Norco Shore One Location: Canberra / ACT Item Condition: BARELY RIDDEN, few scratches on frame but besides thos its MINT. Reason for selling: I have both this and a 8 inch DH bike and can't afford to keep both. As the big bike is more suited to racing I have to...
  3. B

Delete me

I had asked about trail access to a local trail and some people got offended by this. Admins please delete this thread
  4. B

2009 Santa Cruz Blur LT2 Head Tube Size

Im looking at replacing the forks on my Santa Cruz Blur LT2 but can't find the head tube specifications anywhere.
  5. B

Juicy 7 Pads Falling Out

After putting in new pads on my Juicy 7's the rear one keeps falling out. It is always just the one side. I have the pad retainer clip in and everything but this seems to do nothing. I spoke to my local bike store and they advised that the magnet on the inside of the rotor might be damaged and...
  6. B

Fox 40 Maintenance and Care

My new DH rig has 2010 fox 40's on the front. I have very little experience with these forks and have heard lots of talk about them requiring a large amount of servicing. Does anyone have more experience than me ? How often do you get them serviced, and what general care/maintenance can i do to...
  7. B

Santa Cruz Nomad Vs Blur

I have the luck of living in Canada at the moment and already owning a DH rig, what im looking at now is an XC/All Mountain rig for the season. Has anyone got any experience with either the Nomad or the Blur ? Im leaning towards the Blur myself, but have heard some very good reviews on the...