Search results

1. L

SA Dirty Weekend 2019

Dirty Weekend is extended for the full weekend this year 26-28 April 2019. It will start on Friday for a pre-event party, racing starts Saturday. 24 hr, 12 hr and 6 hr events. "]www.bikesa.asn.au/dirtyweekend
  2. L

SA Bike SA Dirty Weekend

The Dirty Weekend is the biggest MTB festival (and the only 24 hour MTB event) in South Australia. Held in Cudlee Creek Forest, just above Adelaide, this is an epic adventure and above all a lot of fun along South Australia’s finest MTB trails. Enter as a team or solo, with 6hr, 12hr and 24 hr...
  3. L

BikeSA Dirty Weekend 2-3 May 2015

Dirty Weekend 2-3 May 2015. SA’s biggest MTB event for the year and the only 24 hour race in SA is back once again. Choose between the 24 hour, (for those with the fortitude) 12 hour and ROOF RACK CITY 6 hour. The Central hub of the event is right in the middle of Cudlee Creek (AKA Fox...
  4. L

SAMBA taking suggestions for track design for the Kona Dirty Weekend

South Australia's only 24-hour mountain bike challenge - the Kona Dirty Weekend is on again from 16-17 April! Categories include the NITEFLUX 24hr/12hr or 6hr Solo, Duo or in a Team of 4. Once again the venue is Cudlee Creek in Mount Crawford Forest, only 45 minutes from Adelaide CBD. New...
  5. L

Mawson Trail

Pictures of the Mawson Trail for the upcoming Kona Mawson MTB Marathon (8-12 June), taken by Mick Ross from AMB during a scouting trip with us in January. Shows Andy Bell and the late James Williamson with Mick Ross riding in the Flinders Ranges, South Australia.
  6. L

Looking for a teammate at Kona Mawson MTB Marathon?

Hey guys, just letting you know that if any of you are interested in the non-stop 350km leg of the Kona Mawson MTB Marathon starting 11 June at Blinman but can't find a teammate (the non-stop is in duo - in stages can go solo), BikeSA has a discussion on their facebook fan page where some riders...
  7. L

Kona Mawson MTB Marathon

Hey guys, A little more info about the Kona Mawson MTB Marathon; a new gig running 8-12 June from Blinman to Melrose in South Australia. It’s a 350km marathon, which can be raced non-stop in a duo (starting the 11th June) or in 4 set stages solo or in teams (starting the 9th June). A $30,000...
  8. L

New Here!

My name is Luka. (unlike the song by Suzanne Vega, I'm not a boy). I recently started working for Bicycle Sa and because we run some MTB events, I am keen to get to know the ropes better. Had a blast at the previous event, though fell, had soar forearms (i suspect from breaking a lot) and had...