Search results

1. neko

ISCG Adapter - BB to ISCG New

59 mins and It's all done. Thanks! Delete Me!
  2. neko

Can anyone identify this full susser Mongoose frame?

I grabbed this frame from a tip shop, of all places, because it seemed too good to leave behind... Anyway, it looks a bit like a Boot'r or Pinn'r but not exactly due to the straight top tube. Anyone know?
  3. neko

Rear Hayes Stroker - Trail, Gram or Ride. Or an Ace I suppose.

Item: As the title says, a Hayes Stroker Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 Extra Info: If you've got a lonely Stroker lying around, shoot me a PM. There's a full set of Rides in the for sale section at the moment for $65 but I'd prefer one with lever adjustment. Should...
  4. neko

Delete

Delete me.
  5. neko

Where can I find a headset for my ancient Cadex. 1-1/8" with threaded bearing cups?!

So, as the title says, I'm after a headset my Cadex CFM. It's got a 1-1/8" head tube but the tube's threaded. A standard 1-1/8" headset fits but it creaks and moves about. So, is this the only bike to ever come with a head tube like this or does someone have some ancient threaded headset...
  6. neko

rigid fork

What: A rigid fork... Price range/Willing to Pay: I don't know... what kind of fork is it? Location: Tasmania, I'll pay postage obviously. Extra Info: After a good quality, 26" wheel, rigid mountain fork. Something Uber Pimp like a pace would be realy tempting but I'm totally open to suggestions.
  7. neko

Troy Lee Se

What: Troy Lee Se Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me. Location: Launceston Tas Extra Info: That's it, I want a Troy Lee SE. Not a D2. Maybe someone has one lying about, too heavy for your MTB needs maybe? Send it my way!
  8. neko

Troy Lee Template

Can we convince you to try again only this time with the required template?;)
  9. neko

*SOLD* 03 Cannondale Single Speed frame

OhNoez! It's teh SOLD!
  10. neko

headphones for riding

Does anyone have any suggestions for good quality earbud style headphones for riding with? I need the ones that have the clip that sits over your ear as my ears flatly refuse to keep normal earbuds in place. That is, of course, unless someone knows of some amazing product that I've overlooked...
  11. neko

Heh, LargeMarge rim from Surly. Isa Big Sukka!

http://www.surlybikes.com/parts.html Click on the "Large Marge" link at the top. Good to see they've drilled the XC version. That'll help to keep the weight down with those 3" Duro's.
  12. neko

Slider Plus is shaking my teeth out!

Ok, I just got myself a new bike last night. Farewell the IronHorse Pro with boxxers, hello IronHorse Team with Shermin Sliders (with the SPV Evolve upgrade). I was pretty stoked with the feel of the fork stroke compared to the boxxers on the old bike untill I actuall went for a ride. They...
  13. neko

Deep insertion head set.

What: Deep insertion headset. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on the headset. Location: Launceston, Tas. I'll pay postage obviously. Extra Info: I'm looking for something like this. http://www.fullspeedahead.com/fly.aspx?layout=product&taxid=65&pid=243
  14. neko

Hope Mono prices

I'm wondering what the prices (aus retail) are for the Hope Mono M4 and the MonoTi 6 pot. Cheers
  15. neko

Lillydale 4-7-04

Looked cool, took photo. Crusty, little bit. Camoflage! Every bike looked the same by the end of the day Lovely weather Enthusiasm in the pits The mighty No. 69 No. 23 No. 22 No. 1 No.5 Race mode Jays_5000 Administration ...Mud... Honest. Another "looked...
  16. neko

Torque Wrenches

What kind of torque wrenches do people use? There are some nice one's out there and I'd like to get one of these Warren & Brown deflecting arm wrench like my dad's got but they cost about $250. So I'd like to hear from people who actually use them. Is it worth the outlay for a good one...
  17. neko

Weekend ride. Launceston.

Just a coulple of snaps from our weekend ride. Jays_5000 Mr. R This was my first outing with my new digital. Unfortunately the pics looked nice and clear out in the bush on the camera display, as you can see from the end result, I needed a faster shutter speed.
  18. neko

Shimano Hone. One down from Saint.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=1288 Sorry if it's old news that I just missed. Can't honestly say I'd heard a word about it till now.
  19. neko

Bleeding XSIV Discs (XT/Geimeca)

I've got an XSIV disc on my SS and it needed bleeding when I bought it, I've done so but it's still horrible (almost lever to the bar mushiness). I guess they're exactly the same as XT's and Grimeca (System 4 or whatever) so I was wondering is there some trick to bleeding these brakes or am I...
  20. neko

Cannondale 1FG Commuter

Well, I've had this for a while now, just haven't gotten around to getting some pics. These one's are still pretty average because I took them inside my office wich has fluro lights. I'll get some more when I get the chance. The whole thing. Ghetto Single-Speed Syncros! By...