Search results

1. T

ourimbah

Can anyone tell me if they are still running shuttles at ourimbah for dh for the gravity youth festival on saturday?
  2. T

mtba licsence and insurance.

Im just wondering what is the point of paying mtba a licence fee to cover insurance if you hurt yourself. My brother broke his collarbone at a downhill race at ourimbah in august this year. The insurance company asked for all the relevant information from him and the club officials, which was...
  3. T

ourimbah crash

footage of the crash where my brother broke his collarbone http://youtu.be/GHebr3ON7gs
  4. T

new downhill bike.

Im looking at getting a new bike and was after a few appinions as to what would be considered better. im deciding between a santa cruz v10 or specialized demo 8. for all the people who ride one of these or have ridden one let me know your thoughts. Im currantly riding a 2008 norco aline and it...
  5. T

club results

just wondering if someone could email me or post the results up here of the last downhill round. I know they are on the ccomtb site but for some reason my computer connection stops working when i try to bring it up. thanks kellythreadgate@hotmail.com
  6. T

downhill track

to everyone who put in the time and effort down at ourimbah, the track is looking and riding great. I went down there today with my brother and we both thought the track was exellent. Top effort everyone and keep up the great work. We both cant wait till next weeks race as it should be a great...
  7. T

best dh brakes

Just wondering what are the best brakes for downhilling. Im riding a 2008 norco a line which is on the heavier side and im about 105 kgs. So i need something with really good stopping power. Im running xt brakes at the moment and want to know is there anything out there that sh#ts all over them...
  8. T

Awaba downhill track

My brother and i went out to the awaba track and he took his helmet camera. were not very fast on the hill but we have fun. the track is awesome and we both love it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAp_eWQa2PE