Search results

1. gco_bmx

SOLD Sunday Wave frame

Item: sunday wave frame Location: melbourne willing to post interstate Item Condition: good working conditon, no dints , not orginal paint job, has black marks from foot jams (willing to repaint) Reason for selling: just brought a funday Price and price conditions: ~$150 will consider any...
  2. gco_bmx

time off the bike

was just thinking bout how much time i've had off with signifigant injuries theses are mine as far as i can remember broken wrist - 6 weeks stretched acl - 4 weeks torn ligements in ankle (3 time right twice left once) - 6 weeks dislocated shoulder both (lost count how many...
  3. gco_bmx

some old fotage

found this video of me its about 1 and a half years old peter s filmed this for me i think total flim time was like 1/2 hour at box hill and 1/2 hour at dymo http://www.vimeo.com/1457881 nothing in there thats real good or anything pretty chile if u guys are wondering about the full...
  4. gco_bmx

my trails

been diggin this place for 2 or so years not to much there since i'm the only one who digs there since everyone i used to dig with stoped rideing and i've been out with shoulder surgry for 6 months thought i'd post em up the spot is really small but currently all the jumps have been...