Search results

1. D

Silver Star Bike Park 2013

Well, I'm heading over to BC for this summer and have planned to hang in Silver Star bike park for a few weeks. I have most thing sorted except accommodation. Who has been there and where is a good place to stay that is close to the village and lifts? Any help will be appreciated
  2. D

Kore Durox II wheelset

Hey fellow burners, I'm looking at getting a new wheelset for my AM rig, I was looking at the Kore Durox II wheelset, but I can't find any reviews on these. Has anyone had any experience with these? good or bad or am I best to be a sheep and follow the Stans/hope hub combo?
  3. D

DH Black Beauty

Introducing Black Beauty, only had a few runs on her today to tune up the shocks. Just need to get the brake lines trimmed up and the rear shock tuned a little more. Frame - 2011 Demo 8 med Rear shock - RC4 Front shock - BoXXer Teams Handlebars -ODI flight control with wing tips...
  4. D

Vivid 5.1 vs DHX RC4

I'm looking at upgrading my rear shock on my Demo 8 I to either a Vivid 5.1 or the DHX RC4. I was wondering if anyone who has used either of these shocks can give me some feed back on these, ease of set up, problems, personal experence. Thanks
  5. D

Melbourne Downhilling Holiday

Hi Everyone, I will be in Melbourne early feb for a week and I'm dragging my bike over from Perth. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in showing me around the places. I'll be free on weekdays only and I'll have a hire car so transport ain't a problem. I would like to ride Buller...