Search results

1. paiaro

QLD Queensland Chainless Championships Cancelled Again

Refunds have been made back to credit card that was used to pay. Really sorry for delay just had to find time to pay everyone individually! All sorted and hope we can still hold this race sometime soon.
  2. paiaro

V10 carbon!!!

Here is the new V10 production model custom built. Not too keen on the red wheels but looks sweet anyway. Rode this morning and the bike is amazing!! noticably better then the alloy. I have set up with 1 degree angleset set in slack and the bike sits much slacker then previous model. maybe...
  3. paiaro

QLD Chainless DH Race Postponed!

At this stage im looking at moving it to the 5th of dec. Just have to look at the date and make sure nothing is on and go from there. I will have to look into the refund policy with the club. Sorry for bad news too but keep the date open cause it will be awsome fun!
  4. paiaro

QLD The Queensland State Downhill Chainless Championships

the race is going ahead... they haven't had much rain up there and its not predicting to rain...
  5. paiaro

It will run like a normal race with 2 timed runs and the fastest of your 2 runs is your race run! going to be good!
  6. paiaro

event entries are now up! https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?S=&E=504 get in quick 100 riders only!!
  7. paiaro

sunshine series dh1

hey mate coluld i please grab pics of 44 to lethal_liam99@hotmail.com cheers
  8. paiaro

Illinbah Pictures - June

hey mate number 11 wearing white kit riding black v10 to lethal_liam99@hotmail.com thanks...
  9. paiaro

Illanbah 09

hey mate can i please get the pics of number 11 that you have... to lethal_liam99@hotmail.com thanks
  10. paiaro

QLD sold

sold please delete
  11. paiaro

Toowoomba DH Round 3 (03/05)

hey mate any of number 4 that you got would be great wearing white ftr jersy riding black v10 cheers, liam
  12. paiaro

Race Pics - Toowoomba

hey mate could i please grab the ones of 4 cheers liam
  13. paiaro

Sunshine Series Toowoomba, 2009. Race photo dump.

hey mate any of number 4 riding black v10 wearing white ftr jersey.. cheers liam
  14. paiaro

Toowoomba 3-05-09

hey mate could you please send all the pics you got of 4 to lethal_liam99@hotmail.com cheers liam
  15. paiaro

DJ new jack all...

well here is a look at the new jackal... rides awsome and is alot lighter then the old one.... if anyone is interested in them Fortheriders have a liquid blue one hanging up in the shop... weight 11.5kg spec. frame: santacruz jackal fork: rockshox argyle brake: avid elixir cr 140mm rotor...
  16. paiaro

Kenilworth DH 7 & 8th March 09

hey mate can i grab any pics you have of 5 and 6 riding v10s wearing white ftr jersey... cheers, liam
  17. paiaro

Kenilworth photos

hey can i grab pics of 5 and 6 to lethal_liam99@hotmail.com cheers, liam
  18. paiaro

SS Rd. 1 Kenilworth

hey mate can i grab number 6 to lethal_liam99@hotmail.com cheers
  19. paiaro

Kenelworth DH 09

hey mate can i get numbers 5 and 6 riding v10s wearing white ftr jersey to lethal_liam99@hotmail.com ..thanks, liam
  20. paiaro

Kenilworth 08.03.09

hey mate nice pics.. do you have anymore of number 6 riding black v10 wearing white ftr jersey... and number 5 riding red (homoerotic) v10 wearing white ftr jersey... thanks, liam