Search results

1. C

Awaba Build Day June 7th

Ha! It's all true Dan! Apart from the Jim thing......
  2. C

Awaba Build Day June 7th

Ha! Hilarious Captain! I remember being misquoted and taken out of context in a similar fashion when I did that "revealing and intimate" interview on 60 minutes. Go and climb some hills mate, it's probably a more beneficial way to spend your time.
  3. C

Awaba Build Day June 7th

Great Stuff! As an old local rider, it's great to see this new venue really taking shape. Did a few laps last week with a friend who helped me build some of the Killi tracks and we were both really impressed and had a great time. I was encouraged by your comments Sammydog regarding the...
  4. C

X-Fusion NSW State Series XC Rd#1

That was the most fun I ever had in a bike race! Will never forget the incredible pace on that last lap or the fun we had for the other 7!! freemo
  5. C

What is your Resting Heart Rate ?

Resting HR For some stupid reason, mine has always been very low. Even right now, without training for 2 years (a pretty wild 2 years at that) , it's still 35-38. When I was training, If I wasn't recovering from a big ride/race, it would always be under 30 bpm. It wasn't all smiles...
  6. C

Short clip of Glenrock, Cessnock and Amazon

No Battle Some good stuff there man. But why are there no clips of Greg Battle? He is one rad dude.
  7. C

November 5th Social Ride - Killi 2 hour Enduro - Now a social breakfast due to rain

minor detail Just so you know, the flyer specifies a "2 hour" enduro. Maybe you and Chris should have a chat.
  8. C

Clict 2 DVD - Trailer

oooh yeah for sure, i agree with that fully. That footage of sam is very exciting, i let out an audible "woohoo" when i saw that drift. Cant wait!
  9. C

Worlds SBS Coverage

yep Yeah , i thought the DH coverage was excellent. How about that log being rolled at Rennie? that is just so wrong, i hope someone put a foot up that clown! To quote rennie " logs like that dont move by themselves".
  10. C

HMBA Jersey - A Few Designs

Punctuation!! Punctuation? makes, sentences! easier" to" understand:) POINDEXTER%
  11. C

2007 12hrs of Darkness

thats cool, you can spend days out there setting and pulling down the track as well.
  12. C

2007 12hrs of Darkness

Thats true, i think im having a few beers with Mike Rabbit that night. he's a cool guy and has his own car.
  13. C

Killi Pro - The Race - Now open to anyone

That doesnt matter It matters not which grade you are in. the regular club series determines who gets the #1 plate for next year. This is a stand alone event to determine the "killi pro" and the rightful wearer of that plate , no matter what regular grade they race. Its an open event...
  14. C

proof there you go
  15. C

Shaun Palmer's Specialized??

This was mine This was my one, i loved her so much and i stupidly sold it last year. As you can see , it was really long and i was one of the few tall enough to ride it ok. If anyone knows where it is, can you let me know. It handled great on fast stuff, but a bit of a bitch in tight...
  16. C

My pick for fastest emo is tim moffit, then jordy , then eddy maguire.
  17. C

NSW XC State titles Sun July 16th 2006

cmon , open up Tell us more Pdogg, You shouldnt keep this kind of trauma to yourself, you need to vent, friend.
  18. C

Working Week Series Rd3 - Killi - Sunday June 11

Tioga factory mud 1.85 cheap and nasty, its hard to sell mud tyres in AUS and they end up being very cheap. i normally snob off wire bead tyres but when you have an extra 2 kilos of mud on your bike, who cares! It was just so damn fun to corner these bad boys in loose stuff.
  19. C

cheers cheers guys, After feeling so disappointed on saturday that everyone was going to have a miserable, wet time on sunday and that you wouldnt enjoy the track we had put so much work into. It was very relieving to have a dry day yesterday and the track was just so good. I ran mud tyres...
  20. C

very jealous! ok maybe the 2nd best.