Search results

1. dh4eva

Ourimbah 22/2/09 by nbt

hey buddy how about 124? white santa cruz nomad, black troy lee pants and black THUG shirt dh4eva666@yahoo.com
  2. dh4eva

DH Results from 22.02.09

who was number 218 i wanna know your time
  3. dh4eva

NRMA Careflight Woodford to Glenbrook Classic 2008

yeah he was fine, he just slid out and landed on the grass. i was like 2 meteres behind him. he caught up wen i was having a tea break and i asked if he was ok and he sed he was fine best ride iv ever done!!! stuff waiting till next year im hittin it up again in a month!!!
  4. dh4eva

Photos i took from Ourimbah race, May 25th

yeah i know, all i could see was flashes the whole way down the track, but iv only found 2 people who are posting the pics
  5. dh4eva

was that you?!? fuck that was quick
  6. dh4eva

i did a shoot with 1 of my mates once, and he made me hit this section like 10 times and he only got 1 ok photo. just takes heaps, the more u take the more good ones ull end up with
  7. dh4eva

gotta start somewhere dude just talk to people about shutter speeds and so on, if u can try and get in touch with chris herron, awsome guy and a mad photographer aswell
  8. dh4eva

DH Round 25th May

woo hoo, first race in 2 years and i ended up 3rd i was just happy i didnt crash!!
  9. dh4eva

awsome dude, cant wait to see the rest great work
  10. dh4eva

Photos From Jumpers

i was 213 on an old red santa cruz v10, any fotos would be much appreciated
  11. dh4eva

no worries mate, thanks anyway
  12. dh4eva

yeah dude no worries, i thought it said 213 aswell, i was about to make sum calls and make sure i had the right number hahaha
  13. dh4eva

nah matey thats not me, im pretty sure he is 215, i was on a red santa cruz v-10 wearing all black i was 2 riders before that guy
  14. dh4eva

did u get any of 213? that would be awsome if u could post them on here for me thanx
  15. dh4eva

GT national 4X blackhill

i pretty sure that is scotty, cause i was 218 and he signed in just after me
  16. dh4eva

GT national 4X blackhill

sorry scott. he only got fotos of people who did all the motos, not people who dogged it
  17. dh4eva

GT national 4X blackhill

those are awsome thanks heaps for that, are you going to post all your pics on a website or sumthin? if so let me know, or even if u just update these thatd be cool thanx again
  18. dh4eva

newcastle riders

well im in newy every tuesday and wednesday and im always keen for a ride so if ne1 else it let me know
  19. dh4eva

GT national 4X blackhill

hey mate cool pics, i was woundering if you had any other of me. my number was 218, i was on a specialized p3 and was wearing a black atreyu shirt with black pants and socks, but with a white helmet, thanks heaps dude
  20. dh4eva

Bender

yay somebody else who sees that hes not a god