Search results

1. Jess_Dawg

sunshine series dh1

beerburrum pics hey dude saw you got a pic of me from beerburrum. if i could i'd love to have a peak? mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers dude!
  2. Jess_Dawg

Sunshine Series 09 Brooky

hey mate could i grab the pics of No. 34 to mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  3. Jess_Dawg

Sunshine Series Brookfield rinal round 2009. Race photo dump

hey mate, hope you got some shot of 34, black evil black tld helmet. if you could e-mail them to mixmasterjess@gmail.com that would be great cheers!
  4. Jess_Dawg

Cedar Creek Photos

g'day tom, was hoping you might be able to swing me some of No 14, black evil to mixmasterjess@gmail.com thanks champ!
  5. Jess_Dawg

Duck Creek Race/pratice photos (LINK ADDED)

hey mate thanks for taking pics any of number 26 black Evil black tld shorts and helmet? mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers mate!
  6. Jess_Dawg

Toowoomba 3-05-09

hey mate reckon you coud post up the pics of no 31? black tld kit and silver and black orange cheers!
  7. Jess_Dawg

Sunshine Series Toowoomba, 2009. Race photo dump.

hey mate, happen to get any of number 31, silver and black orange, black tld kit cheers!
  8. Jess_Dawg

Toowoomba DH Race Photo's

hey mate any of number 31, black tld kit, black and silver orange mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  9. Jess_Dawg

sikpups gallery of t-bar 09, 5th batch uploaded onto photobucket. page 11 for link.

hey mate didn't happen to get a shot of no 31? black and silver orange all black tld kit mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  10. Jess_Dawg

T-BA pics

hey mate, hoping i could get a copy of number 31, silver and black orange black tld kit mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers mate!
  11. Jess_Dawg

Toowoomba DH Round 3 (03/05)

hey mate, hoping you got some shots of number 31, black and silver orange, all black tld kit mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  12. Jess_Dawg

Kenelworth DH 09

hey mate got any of no 31? black and silver orange mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  13. Jess_Dawg

Kenilworth 08.03.09

hey mate pretty trick shots. didn't happen to get any of no. 31? black and silver orange, black tld helmet?
  14. Jess_Dawg

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

how's it going mate? number 46 in the down hill black and chrome orange black tld gear mixmasterjess@gmail.com thanks!
  15. Jess_Dawg

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

how's it going mate? some pretty good pics. was woundering if you had any of number 46, chrome and black orange, tld shirt and pants black tld helmet? if you could e-mail them to: mixmasterjess@gmail.com that'd be great cheers!
  16. Jess_Dawg

National Series Illinbah Round

g'day liam, if i could grab the shots of number 46 that would be awesome mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!
  17. Jess_Dawg

Shifter Probelm, calling serious SRAM nerds

have you checked that your up shift (silver) isn't fouling on your down shift (black). pretty common on my right hand shifters if the silver shifter is bent it won't return when it fouls on the black up (or down on left hand shifters).
  18. Jess_Dawg

Australian bikes

what about hill brick ? i know they do bmx and road mostly but they helped me out with a 4x frame... www.hillbrick.com.au
  19. Jess_Dawg

2shocks, twice the fun...2stage

sweet ride mate, i have noticed that your not running it with the top idler sprocket on the boss link. any reason for this? having had one, (actually still in on the living room floor) just interested to know how it rides with and with out the idler sprocket fitted? i did try it with out the...
  20. Jess_Dawg

illinbah, sunny series rd 3

how's it going mate? hope you might have got a shot of number 16, white tomac, black tld pants green/black jersey and black d2 e-mail is : mixmasterjess@gmail.com cheers!