Search results

1. D

DH Transition Vagrant

yeah my dog decided to have a mung one day ahhaha
  2. D

DH Transition Vagrant

Bought the frame back in 2011 and built it up with parts off Chain Reaction Cycles. It cost a bit for the build but I don't mind because it was a good learning curve. I have been using it for DH racing since I finished building it up, a very trusty steed. Frame - 2007 Transition Vagrant Front...
  3. D

MTB movie

Speaking from my own experience here. Trial and error That is the key, it's experience that will make you a better film maker. Get some inspiration from other movies like 'From The Inside Out' or 'Follow Me'. Go make a self filmed edit or film your mates riding, and most of all youtube is a...
  4. D

DH:Should I buy or should I not buy help please

Totally agree, I'm still riding a hard tail DH setup and have been for the last 3 years. Racing and beating people on dual suspension bikes, it's true riding a hard tail really helps your ability to ride things fast and huck shit to flat.
  5. D

good dual suspension bikes?

Might I suggest any of the Scott Voltage Fr range, they are a great park style bike and can be set up for almost anything. From Dj and skate parks to Downhill. With rear travel adjust and they are dirt cheap!! Hope this helps
  6. D

DH:Should I buy or should I not buy help please

That sound's like a pretty good offer man, DH is the way to go. Perhaps upload a photo or a link?