Search results

1. S

Replacing to Titanium Spring

Hey y'all, Ive got the DHX stock standard steel spring. Specs are 3.25 x 400lbs I am planning to get a 3.0 x 450-500lbs spring because is helluva alot cheaper than the 3.5". (Chain reaction Cycles dont have 3.25") Is that generally a good idea to get a larger spring rate to compensate...
  2. S

Choices! New Dirt Jump frame

Im contemplating on buying a new bike frame to replace my old but good STP w/ 24" wheels. So Im basically thinking between the Yeti DJ 2010 and the Last Cord 2009. The difference in price is phenemeonal, but YETI to me has some pluses. Here are my comparisons, but somehow i prefer the CORD...
  3. S

Transition Blindside 2009 SOLD

This bike is fast because red mkes u go faster. Its Red-Orange thats really fast. Local Pickup. SOLD
  4. S

Full face Helmets, leatt braces

Hi guys, Im contemplating buying a new full face helmet. BUT heres my query... Should i bother with DOT standard helmets? I occasionally do DH, but mainly 4X and bmx race stuff. Should i bother? Plus the popularity of Leatt braces, are they worth the $350?? They seem like they should be...
  5. S

Buying over the internet

Do u guys know if it is worth it buying from eBay or Chain Reaction Cycles or wherever and importing it? I had an order sent over from Singapore and I had to pay a stupid quarantine fee for a new part that wasnt ever used! Im thinking of buying a helmet, leatt brace and a new drive train over...
  6. S

Dirt Jumps in Sydney?

Ive just moved back to Sydney... Do you guys know where the Djs are? I know everyone are secretive about them. Or Is there an official DJ track, ie immune to council bulldozing.... Are we allowed to ride at the Maroubra or Bondi skatepark? Whats a good skatepark for MTBs?