Search results

1. Jeremey

Sunshine Coast Recreation Trail Strategy

Hi I just wanted to let people know about this great opportunity to have a say in the Sunshine Coast Regional Council's development of the Recreation Trail Strategy. They’d like your input and evaluation of existing recreation trails– both urban and rural and your feedback on proposed new...
  2. Jeremey

FOUND Spoke Tool Daisy Hill

Found at Daisy Hill today the 22/11/09, Spoke tool. Give me a holler if you lost one and what type, I will try and get it posted off to you when I can as I am on the Sunshine Coast.
  3. Jeremey

Bike thief beatdown.

Alrighty just to get started I generally do not condone violence. But... A few years back at Jindalee my younger brother was skating about with his Biking buddies. One of which went off for a few minutes and asked my brother to keep an eye on his bike. A minute or two later(he was still...
  4. Jeremey

Found please delete

Found Please delete
  5. Jeremey

Have Your Say Sunshine Coast

For those of us living on the Sunshine coast a great opportunity has come up for us to have our say on future plans for our area. You can find more out about it here: http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/sitePage.cfm?code=our-place-future This next address is a survey which allows you to...