Search results

1. qu1rky

Trek ticket

From my understanding you can special order any bike that Trek US has instock in US and get them to send it to Trek Aus to send to your local bike shop, given they are a trek dealer.
  2. qu1rky

shoes?!

My problems solved! A pair of classic low top addidas' with my basketball "Sport impact" innersole in them. Sooooo goooood!
  3. qu1rky

shoes?!

What model are they? ive heard good things about etnies
  4. qu1rky

shoes?!

http://video.mpora.com/watch/OQDcdUde0/ i think you just sold me a pair!
  5. qu1rky

shoes?!

What shoes does everyone wear when they ride? Ive used quite a few different casual shoes and always get blisters on the inside arch of both my feet after a full day of jumping/riding.
  6. qu1rky

Looking for a good cheap dirt jump bike

In your terms what is cheap? under 1000? more? less? pretty much what is your budget
  7. qu1rky

Collage Frame

Are you going to strip back the existing paint? if you do you need to use a type of thinners to clean it, then dont touch it, let it dry and then give it alot of coats of rust guard. this way your frame isnt going to be rusting away under the collage. Idea sounds awesome, would love to see...
  8. qu1rky

dont open because nothing inside

so was i...
  9. qu1rky

So. Your Bike is worth more than your Car...Add your Pic's

nice rigs...but... You need to spend less time polishing your car and more time polishing your bike!
  10. qu1rky

How is this bike?

Read the review on the website. its a good laugh. whats the bet that Big W wrote it?
  11. qu1rky

Jesse Sutton - Bikeology Rider

nice edit! agreed that dust makes it look so good!
  12. qu1rky

The LAST Street Bike I'll Ever Need..

In 3 years... i think he might of worked out that it looks a bit odd..
  13. qu1rky

Oh god, pedals are stuck.

really couldn't be bothered reading all 11 pages on how to get a pedal off. if you havent got it yet try. put the pedal spanner on. place a long metal pole over the spanner handle to make an extension hit it with a mallet. should work with the extra leverage. but seriously 11...
  14. qu1rky

What skewers to run in horizontal drop outs

Thanks everyone for the help. I think im just going to buy a new set of wheels for this build. Thanks again. Tom
  15. qu1rky

Great, thanks. do you know if QR hubs can be converted to bolt up? or is it a matter of buying new hubs?
  16. qu1rky

Building up my second dirt jumper and i am in a bit of a pickle. What do people use on horizontal drop out? QR skewer using a bmx style chain tensioner? like this: Or do i need a hub with track nuts so its is like a track bike? or what?! thanks for the help
  17. qu1rky

What are the best pedals for dh?

Bontrager king earls. they dont look as flash and colourful as some of the others, but are incredible http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/pedals/product/king-earl-pedals-10522
  18. qu1rky

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

amazing!
  19. qu1rky

Which Lights To Buy?

http://www.exposurelights.com/ exposure lights are awesome, i unfortunately have experience them full blast in my face. there pricey but great
  20. qu1rky

Green Fixieeeee

so true! but you could always just learn to skid as your second braking system