Search results

1. S

2009 season DVD

hey guys is there a DVD out off the 2009 seasone much like the tipping point, first and between the tape. i know clay hasnt seemed to make one yet but any others out there thanks Dan
  2. S

giant

yer i have a 2010 glory 0 and i ride it to the shops all the time its supa easy to peddle. and on the trails its even better lol plenty off rear grip and it just powers through rock gardens.
  3. S

DH/FR Canberra Group Rides January 2010

yer tomoz avo would be good stromlo or majura dont really mind
  4. S

pretty shit a crash in my first run and a flat tire in the second lol so not too good at all...
  5. S

yer it should be alright after the rains not much daust. but you should come race on sunday at majura
  6. S

na the watson side man would be better it can just be me and you though
  7. S

hey matt we riding majura at 4pm on sunday to chek out the race track for the next race you keen to join in
  8. S

friday man after 3 or so
  9. S

yer iam kee eva you for majura man wen eva you are
  10. S

Attention 2010 Glory riders!!!!

yer i just used some roadebike bar tape ova the chanin stay it does were guite fast but its not that expencive or hard to replace. mine has lasted me about a month or so but thats a day at thredbo (10 runs) and every 2 to 3 days doing 6 or so at stromlo. but i finde the chain guide is the...
  11. S

Attention 2010 Glory riders!!!!

yer i have a large aswell and i get it hitting me just below my knee on the top off my calf, i used to get it alot worse with my old bike a giant faith. but i just ride with a more open knee position so it dosnt hit and i even seem like i can ride better with the position like that
  12. S

its only gonna be 27 tomoz though but if you wonn ride later iam kool with that but ill deff be there from about 130 onwards anyway
  13. S

umm lets just make it 1 130 just to be safe
  14. S

jimmy wont be comming along as he has to work i may be a little late depending on what time i finish work
  15. S

what bike did build steve O
  16. S

hay matt mum can drive tomoz so can you bring a trailer to make it a bit easyer thanks
  17. S

Anyone keen to ride at Stromlo next week (downhill)

yer iam off work till the 11th aswell so iam keen wen eva dude my mum can also shuttle us some days to make it easy
  18. S

iam alreadythere man lol
  19. S

CORC DH Updates

hey is there gonna be a ride day at stromlo anytime soon with the gates open
  20. S

yer it was awsome but my bro showed us up lol