Search results

1. L

DJ Santa Cruz Jackal

here is the Sc Jackal I have just put together as I have been wanting to get back into some dirt jumping for a while. It has been built on a budget mainly with left over parts from other bikes in the shed. Very happy with how it turned out. Spec frame - 2010 Jackal (at least i think its a...
  2. L

Devinci Wilson

this is my devinci wilson, it rides like a dream and to my eyes is a pretty neat looking bike. pretty standard stuff parts wise.. fork - boxxer world cup - looking at changing to a coil spring shock - cane creek double barrel drivetrain - sram XO - shimano saint brakes - saint cockpit -...
  3. L

Boxxer internals swap

So I am currently running 2012 boxxer wc, I also have a pair of boxxer rc from the same year. My question is if I wanted to take the coil sprung leg from the rc and run it in with the damping leg from the wc will this fit? And is it an easy, straight forward changeover. As far as I can tell I...
  4. L

Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD. PLEASE DELETE. also not sure which forum member bought the fork as he texted me and didnt reply to the thread but it was a great transaction and I'd be happy to deal with him again any time